Sign in to follow this  
pbhead

Lets start over again

I was having problems with my 737NGX and I thought I would re-install FSX as per the manual. I created a directory FSX but when I went to install the computer installed it on the default directory rather than FSX, it didn`t even ask me where I wanted it stored. Then as per page 12 of the manual I tried to locate the FX.cfg file  but when i did i could not open as the computer did not recognize the .cfg extension. When I tried running the 737 i got those weird airframe parts like a skeleton so i suppose that I have to amend the cfg file somehow. I am not the greatest computer person and I need clear instructions or I get lost. Recently when i had problem with FSX  I was told to use FSXMl but that is no good fo me as i don`t know what files I should be using. I really need help. A pity really as i spend hours on the system when it is working properly.

@@pbhead

I will try and help you..please get in touch by phone..I am listed in Port Rowan Ont,

Cheers

Don Nelson

Hi Don

This topic has been posted 3 times exactly the same and has been answered in another thread.

Hi Rick

Yes, you are right..should have looked further....then I could have seen you were looking after him,

Sorry about that !!!

Cheers

Don Nelson

Hey Don

No probs, and no need for sorry. I was in the same quandary. Which  of the 3 samet-titled posts to choose.

I'm hoping that I've been able to assist him. Fingers crossed.

Likewise, c'est la vie.