Sign in to follow this  
dji13

747-400X crashing FSX when loading

Hello,

My 747 used to work really well and i used to fly with it around alot until yesterday when i opened FSX,went into aircraft,picked 747-400x of pmdg,after that FSX was loading the plane in the little screen at the bottom of the free flight page..then my whole FSX had a fatal error and crashed.This only happens when loading the 747X.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Dji13

A screeshot of your EventView would be a great help to pin this fault down. The information you provide is rather scarce.

This is usually a fault when PMDG is trying to build Nav database. Check the permissions of FSX has Administrative rights.

This is usually a fault when PMDG is trying to build Nav database. Check the permissions of FSX has Administrative rights.

How excactly will i do that?

The best way is to have FSX installed in a folder other than program files. The next best is by removing USC all together under the control panel then under users. However, there are other ways you will discover on the forum seperate from these.

I fixed this by uninstalling the pmdg 747x and then installing it once again!

Thanks