Sign in to follow this  
unknownraver

Alphasim FSX Hunter Shaking Violently above 150 knots

Dear All

I need some help if anyone can solve this for me:

Recently I started experiencing some strange behaviour from the Aplhasim FSX Hunter. Once I go above 150 knots it starts to shake and increases as the speed goes up.  It was fine before.  On my laptop the same jet flies ok at all speeds.

I am stumped as to the cause of this.  Can anyone help.

Thanks

Dear All

I need some help if anyone can solve this for me:

Recently I started experiencing some strange behaviour from the Aplhasim FSX Hunter. Once I go above 150 knots it starts to shake and increases as the speed goes up.  It was fine before.  On my laptop the same jet flies ok at all speeds.

I am stumped as to the cause of this.  Can anyone help.

Thanks

I'd look to some change to your controller config - maybe you have an axis that is deploying air brakes or flaps allocated as an axis or something like that.

The fact that it's working on your laptop means it has to be something to do with the configuration on that specific PC...

Do you have EZCA? If so, try disabling the random movement effect and see if that's causing it. Bruce.

Thanks Nikki.  I will review the controller setup in detail to see if there is anything unusual.

I forgot to mention that I did uninstall the jet and then reinstalled again, but the same behaviour is still happening.  

Cheers

Do you have AccuFeel installed? If so you might want to check your settings for this particular aircraft. I've had a similar experience with the default  F/A-18, which started to shake heavily way before reaching v(mo) or Mach(mo), because the overspeed/maximum speed sliders weren't adjusted correctly. That could be the reason for your trouble, too.