Sign in to follow this  
ACA034137

Latin VFR Montego Bay

Hey I don't have vector installed. Just ORBX global and ultimate terrain tropical America ands Caribbean. The problem disappears when the ultimate terrain addon is disabled.

Hey I don't have vector installed. Just ORBX global and ultimate terrain tropical America and. Caribbean. The problem disappears when the ultimate terrain addon is disabled.

Hey I don't have vector installed. Just ORBX global and ultimate terrain tropical America and. Caribbean. The problem disappears when the ultimate terrain addon is disabled.

In the Ultimate Terrain interface, there is an option to turn off UT's modification of particular airports. I had this issue with some of the FlyTampa Grenadines airports in conjunction with Ultimate Terrain. I just checked off those airports in the UT interface exclude list and the problem was solved.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Kail

Thanks for listening,

Kail

Yes I had the same problem with Fly Tampas Grenadines mixing with UTX Tropical, the uncheck feature in UTX is a great little fix. 

In the Ultimate Terrain interface, there is an option to turn off UT's modification of particular airports. I had this issue with some of the FlyTampa Grenadines airports in conjunction with Ultimate Terrain. I just checked off those airports in the UT interface exclude list and the problem was solved.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Kail

hey all, thanks for all the input however no resolution to my problem as yet.

I ave places LatinVFR MKJP above all the ultimate terrain entries in the Scenery Library, (MKJP is just below the ORBX global entries), i Renamed the APX27250.bgl to .bak and I also disabled MKJP in the "Terrain" " Modify status of repositioned airports" in the Ultimate Terrain interface to no avail. I have also reinstalled MKJP with no luck. Hope there is a solution :/

hey Chris am Jamaican too i fly for air Jamaica virtual airlines if u want to join up this is the link http://airjamaicavirtualairlinesandcargo.org/ but today my prob is latinvfr mkjs i it to run smooth like it use to i heard their was a fix for that can u help mi out soon please my email is jnrmllr15@gmail.com zeen boss aah by the way am Captain Miller over at AJM Virtual

Hellow, I have a good solution

Install the scenery

Get ADE

1-Files/Open airport from BGL

2-Locate the MKJS folders/Scenery

3-Look for MKJS_ADE_RGM.BGL

4-Click on it and open

5-You will see the real airport, with no mods, no custom anything.

6-Tools/Change airport altitude, set it to -0.1, or click down arrow to that number.

7-Click Compile Airport at upper right of ADE

8-Browe again for MKJS_ADE_RGM.BGL

9-Click on the file and save, you will overwrite it with its original name, IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

10-Close ADE, run FSX and Try!!!

I think that this will help with other airports with similar problems.

Let me know!!!!!!