Hi Folks. I am running FS9 with Win 7 with 3 screens. I have center screen as cockpit, then right and left screens as right and left cockpit window views. Does anybody please know how I can get the horizon level across the three screens? I am using undocked views for right and left, and the horizon is much lower than the center cockpit view, but I can't find a way of raising the horizon level on right and left screen. I can raise the aircrafts window frame etc, but not raise the outside scenery. If I hit full screen it all turns very pear shaped, and I cannot get back to my menus to shut down and have to do alt ctl del to get out of it.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

John

Hi John,

This would be difficult if you were running in full screen, but your using windowed mode, and it's very simple.  That is, if your using undocked separate views and dragging them to the side monitors.

At the top right of the screen next to the 'x' for closing the window, is a 'square' for; minimize or maximize the screen,  simply click on this to minimize the window, then adjust the window up or down by grabbing the top task bar with mouse pointer to align the horizon,  finally, use the mouse pointer to grab the edges of the window to bring it back to a fill the screen..  Leave this in the minimize setting.  Repeat for the other monitor, or even easier, just adjust the centre one,

You may end up with a gap somewhere, depends how far out it is. but most windows can be moved a little beyond the screen boundaries when set to minimize.

Some trial and error will be needed, but this can be done.

Ron.