Sign in to follow this  
Errol.Israel

Problems after installing FS2Crew

Yesterday I installed FS2Crew PMDG 737 NGX (button control) according to the manual but I have the following problems:

Before the install everything runs fine.

1) When I use my Keybord 'spacebar' with mouse for viewing around, all lines are jitter and vibrate?

2) After loading a new location (airport for intance) my cockpit screen is  transparent blue for some moments which is not normal?

I have the most recent version 737 ngx including the 8900 SPc, so I could not find a separate file on the machine to delete before I re=install the update.  I reinstalled the 8900 SPc update (the systems tell that it was already there) so I overwrite the files.

The only mistake I made was that when I started FSX there was already loaded a PMDG 737. After that I changed to default  'Trike' , closed FSX and run it again but nothing changes.

What can I do? Do I have to re-install PMDG 737?

Thanks for your help in advance

Errol

At this point I cannot get FS2Crew to load at all. I follow the tutorial however when I attept to open I don't even get the "do you trust.." box I am not opening the 737 in "cold and dark". Any help would be appreciated.

At this point I cannot get FS2Crew to load at all. I follow the tutorial however when I attept to open I don't even get the "do you trust.." box I am not opening the 737 in "cold and dark". Any help would be appreciated.

Please look at your panel.cfg file for the NGX... do you see FS2Crew entries on it?

Probably not.

Make sure UAC (google it) is disabled as it can cause write permission issues, especially if you installed FSX in the Program Files folder.

Then, in the NGX Config Manager, re-enable Button control.

Hopefully your panel.cfg will be updated with the Fs2Crew entries.

Bryan,

Sory it took so long to get back. I have less time than I would like to spend with this. I opened FSX and my PMDG 737 NGX last night and it appeared that FS2Creww was loaded and functioning as described. Not sure what "fixed" it but I do appreciate the info.

Thanks again.