Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

Anyone with a disk in the south London area?

Hi all,

I am downloading FSX but it's being very slow. i started at 9am and its only on 67%. My internet connection is 17MBPS. Will have to go to Game and buy it for £44 :mad:

if anyone is in the south London area and has a disk i can borrow please could you help as i am getting desperate.

Unfortunately I have had to re-install FSX but this stupid thing is forcing me to download 11GB again :(

I have missed 2 scheduled flights already today and am extremely unhappy.

A bit lost here. Where did you download FSX from as it only comes on a disk, as far as I know? Maybe the website you bought the 'download' from can put it on a disk for you?

Maybe one of the reasons your download is taking such a long time could be to your ISP throttling the download as such a huge download would be eating into other subscribers' bandwidth?

Have you tried your local C.E.X store or one nearby as they often have FSX on disk for roundabout the same price of that download?  I saw a few disks in my local C.E.X store and I'm sure your local C.E.X  store can order it for you from another store's stock.

Hi all,

I am downloading FSX but it's being very slow. i started at 9am and its only on 67%. My internet connection is 17MBPS. Will have to go to Game and buy it for £44 :mad:

if anyone is in the south London area and has a disk i can borrow please could you help as i am getting desperate.

Amazon UK has it for 20 UK pounds.

I got 2 from eBay for £15 each, delivered, and that was FSX Gold too, the full works..

I'm in South London (Croydon) but I would suggest you grab a copy on eBay as they cost peanuts, but if your in a rush and need it pronto, then yeah, pay the high street premium mate...

And I got mine too from the same source, £17, delivered.

I got 2 from eBay for £15 each, delivered, and that was FSX Gold too, the full works.