Sign in to follow this  
David B

ATTN: Any folks in the dallas Ft. worth area

Hey folks, this will probably be moved, but I thought it would get more exposure on this forum.

If anyone was planning on attending FANCON 2013, or wanted too; I may be able to help.

I live in the Colleyville area.  I'm a pilot for Southwest.  I own an Aerostar 601P, based at KTKI(Collin Co, Mckinney,TX)

I would depart on May 3rd afternoon sometime, and return on Sunday afternoon early eve.

Depending on weight, I can carry 4 including myself and baggage.    Depending on winds, it will be approx 1hr  30min flight.

I  have chosen KAAO (Col James Jabra)  to fly to. I chose this for location as well as facilities for IFR flight.  This is approx 6 mi from the Holiday I-35 Hotel.  The Hotel will pickup at  the airport.

If you might be interested, PM me. We can then make arrangements to get in touch.

I'm already set with Hotel and FANCON.    If interested, try and contact me as soon as possible, so I can coordinate things.   I leave on a 3 day trip tommorrow, be back Tues. night.

My Aircraft:  I typically flight plan for FL 190 depending on winds.  Aircraft is pressurized, Flight into known ice, Radar, Nexrad wx, WAAS GPS. Flight plan cruise is 210kts

Thanks,

David

OK back from 3day trip. Lousy wx...uggghh.

Lessee, 190 views no replies cept for 1 PM. Looks like no interest from the dallas area.

Hope to meet some of you forum folks at Fancon.. Mods feel free to delete this thread, as it seems to be using uncessary space on forum. Thanks.

Best,

David

OK back from 3day trip. Lousy wx...uggghh.

Lessee, 190 views no replies cept for 1 PM. Looks like no interest from the dallas area.

Hope to meet some of you forum folks at Fancon.. Mods feel free to delete this thread, as it seems to be using uncessary space on forum. Thanks.

Best,

David

If I lived anywhere near there, I'd be there.  Can't believe there were no takers.  Thanks for the offer.

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Great offer David. That would be a neat trip. I work for a competing airline at DFW and unfortunately, I'll be working that weekend.

NAX669.png

Thanks everyone.  Mike W you were one of the first I thought of when I originaly posted.

Best,

David

Hi David

I live in FlowerMound.  I may take the offer... I have made the reservation at the Holiday Inn. I have never been to one and want to attend this one if I could

But that week I have to be in Boise. Originally I was thinking of flying out from Boise to Kansas on Thu and leave Kansas on Sunday back to Boise.

Or I could fly back home on Thu and then fly with you to Kansas. 

But I have not worked out it out yet.... So if others don't take the option before I  finalize the plan/decision, then I'll ping you to see if your offer still holds.

Thanks for the nice gesture either way.

:)

If anyone was planning on attending FANCON 2013, or wanted too; I may be able to help.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

David, you're not by any chance Dwight K's old room mate?

NAX669.png

Hi Manny, no problem. Keep in touch.

Hi Mike W, that name doesn't ring a bell to me.

Best,

David

That is an awesome offer. I would take you up on it if I could go, especially since I live in Pilot Point and currently training at KTKI!

spacer.png

Hi efrain, well jsut a little bit out of the way. ;-)

Jimmy, would love to have you fly the trip with me.

Looks like it will be a solo flight at this time.

Best,

David