Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Farhadi

Manuals

Hey all And happy new persian year!

I have a question:is there any electronic copy of 777 manuals on the net?because i'm a bus and ngx man and not familiar with 777 and i can't buy hard copies from pmdg 'cause i live in iran

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

PM = Private message

just a heads up, PMDG does require that you sign your posts with your full real name...

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

My real last name is "Farhadi",and because of some reasons,i can't say my first name

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

I am curious about that.

Not to worry, I am sure PMDG will understand.

Just a point, I wouldn't go saying "#####", I seem to remember people getting suspended for similar things.

Alex Jones

PM'd!   ^_^

You're not meant to ask/send FCOM manuals here, PMDG specifically delete these threads. 

You're not meant to ask/send FCOM manuals here, PMDG specifically delete these threads. 

Nothing was sent in terms of files. It's a sharing website that's open to the public with files uploaded anonymously. If one just googled "FCOM" they'd get fair few results.

If I may, for many of us awaiting this jet, I suspect we would like to have the pdf manuals to read up on now so we are primed for release.

spacer.png

I have the complete printed set from PMDG for the NGX, wich are 99,99% Boeing made. The pdf-files on Smartcockpit are essentially the same.

I will order the full set of T7 from PMDG but that is just because I like papermanuals when I learn an acft, and I can't be bothered to have them printed myself ;)

23.png