Sign in to follow this  
Guggibob

CTD when starting FS2Crew Voice Edition for Ifly 737 NG FSX after update

Hello,

I have a problem with FS2Crew Voice Edition for the Ifly 737 NG in FSX after updating to 2.1. When I start FSX and I click on the standby Instrument to start FS2Crew, my FSX crashes to Desktop after a few seconds. The error Report of Windows 7 64 Bit Shows following Error message:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: fsx.exe, Version: 10.0.61637.0, Zeitstempel: 0x46fadb14

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: MSVCR90.dll, Version: 9.0.30729.6161, Zeitstempel: 0x4dace5b9

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005

Fehleroffset: 0x0002463e

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1368

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01ce2e5a42d85ed4

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll

Berichtskennung: 6b425958-9a4e-11e2-a4ad-00261887ae94

FS2 Crew trys to load, then suddenly my DVD RAM starts running and then I got the CTD. I have tried to update vcredistx86 and vcredistx64 also I removed a second Sound Card in my PC and also reinstalled the Driver and the Software for it but without any success. What could be the reason?

Greetings Guggibob

That's great, you post a Problem here in the Forum and will get no Support or any idea from the developer Team what could be the reason. The product is sold and so we are happy to announce that you are left alone with your Problems, main Thing is we got the Money, nothing else matters. That sucks!

I'm sorry I missed this thread. 

If I ever miss a post, you should submit a Support Ticket.

At any rate, I don't have an answer at the moment.

My only advice:

1. Go back to the Pre Version 2 update.

2. Do a Google search using the term "MSVCR90.dll FSX".

There's lots of discussion on MSVCR90.dll's issues in FSX.