Sign in to follow this  
felipeturbay

screenshot - Graphics problems

hello guys,

what can be the problem here? does it has to do probably with the FSX filter options? I have it at the moment Anisotrop and I have the Antialiasing option checked.

My pc:

CPU (Prozessor):Intel Core i7-3770K, 4x 3.50GHz

Grafikkarte:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB, EVGA

Unbenannt_zps3ac752da.png

Thanks!!

Hi Felipe!

I had the same issue and found the config manager where you select if you fly the -400 or the -8 screwed

it up somehow! Just have a look, PmdG offered at this time a newer version of that manager!

And don't forget to execute everything as admin!

Hope that is a bit helpfull for you,

Sven Wendel

Sven Wendel

In your FSX.cfg, in the [GRAPHICS] section, add:

HIGHMEMFIX = 1

You can find the FSX.cfg in:

C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Kyle Rodgers

That same thing happened to me several months back and as Kyle suggested, the HIGHMEMFIX=1 cleared it up

Chris Sunseri

hello guys!,

I have found the FSX file and on the "text document" (.cfg) under Graphics I write the HIGHMEMFIX=1 and then saved.

It looked to solved the problem, however after flying 30 min the textures dissapeared again!!! this is anoying... any other possible solution? I have been playing with the filter options but no effective solutions at the moment. Other planes work perfect, so I dont think is a problem from the graphic card...

thanks guys!

hello guys,

first time I enter the code leaving a space in between ( for the =) and I had the problem. I have entered once again all together and it seems to work!!

thanks to all!

Some times FSX fails to update from the cfg file when the program is installed in the default C:\Program Files(x86)\. . . location. It is really necessary to move your FSX install to a separate directory or at best a separate drive.

first time I enter the code leaving a space in between ( for the =) and I had the problem. I have entered once again all together and it seems to work!!

That is good to hear. HIGHMEMFIX=1 is truly useful.