Sign in to follow this  
WingZ

World of AI has a new Domain

Nice to see they are rethinking the whole business.

Amongst other things, I would sorely miss the ability to generate AI traffic by airport, using their wonderful utility.

I'm sure this may have something to do with the nearly 81,000 downloads of the WOAI installer this year!

In fact, looking at the top 100 "Hot Files" on AVSIM, 3 - Yes, Three - are not WOAI... welcome back guys.

Here here! Plus 1 for the above post. Great news that WOAI has not shut up shop completely. Even if they do only release a few packages every now and again it's better than nothing in my opinion.

Thanks guys, I'm sure there are many other simmers out there happy with this news!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.

Fantastic news; I'm very glad they're a going concern again.  One of the best resources in the hobby.

John G.

It is great news. And I hope they will be willing to call on the community to help if they need it. I'm sure many of us would contribute some time to help put new packages together or update older ones

Ian

This is great news. :yahoo:

The ability to check AI traffic by airport is a very useful function along with the ease of installing new packages.

All in all a very user friendly way of adding AI.

Thanks guys.

Pete.

I second everything above me! If I had some easy to use instruction maybe I could contribute too.............John

The ability to check AI traffic by airport is a very useful function

Sadly, the airport page is missing from their new site.

By far my favorite part of the old site, hopefully it will return.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif