Sign in to follow this  
Azapata87

Air Giants: 777

Any of you see this NEW episode on Discovery Wings? It was a nice treat to watch from eleven to midnight last night. It spanned the whole history of the 777 and everything about it. The last half hour of it was the best part in my opinion. It was the last week of a AA777 Pilot before he had to retire (FAA Law at 60). Interesting story, getting to see actual footage of a 777 flight and all, everything that goes on. Since its discovery wings, it whould be showing 10 or so times today :-lol If you have an hour to spare, I suggest you watch it! :-jumpyJason :-wave

hi,I watched it... I thought it was great, it made me wanna fly the pss 777 panel/meljet model :-). In fact I liked it so much I watched it twice!!! :DAndrew