Sign in to follow this  
KSTLFF

Is this a copyright infrindgment ?

Roger that  I searched and search and no luck  thank you for your resoponce

No, they have to make it visible to be able to add it to the website in preparation. Ryan said they can't add something to the cart that's not visible - so they put it at a high price so no one will buy. It was posted way before April 1st and is still there now. I heard someone say it happened with the NGX too - so likely it's a normal thing to happen as it approaches completion.

Hope that helped understand (-:

There still trying to figure how to pile that on to Daddy's credit card.

LOL  Will I feel like a total fool and owe and appolige...Im a big boy and can own to my mistakes.  But I swear, I search and searched and could not find anything on their web site.  I'm a dork!!  lol, Just looking out for PMDG tho!!

:blink: :blink:

The offer stands - anyone who buys it at that price gets immediate access to the test versions and I'll fly to your house to help you set it up and learn the airplane.  :P

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The offer stands - anyone who buys it at that price gets immediate access to the test versions and I'll fly to your house to help you set it up and learn the airplane.  :P

LOL. Trying to get daddy's CC. Ill have to do some "diggin" first!

The offer stands - anyone who buys it at that price gets immediate access to the test versions and I'll fly to your house to help you set it up and learn the airplane. :P

And then at release we have to pay again? :)

There still trying to figure how to pile that on to Daddy's credit card.

Installments...

And then at release we have to pay again? :)

If you want cheap, go to Airbus (lol)... :lol: