Sign in to follow this  
larshall

Just Flight - F-lite Special. Pick any 2 at $30

Actually I want to buy the DC-10; however, I have nearly everything in the F-Lite range, and I don't want the lite airbuses. So, I turned to Amazon and found the DC-10 boxed at only $19.99. Amazon prime shipping.

Zicheng Cai

Aren't a lot of these just CLS(Commercial Level Simulations) aircraft repackaged for Just Flight?

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Aren't a lot of these just CLS(Commercial Level Simulations) aircraft repackaged for Just Flight?

Yes! I value JF, I favour the "lite" approach, there've been "pick&mix'es" where I would buy a number of items at a time, but ... all these CLS's are not for me ...

Yes! I value JF, I favour the "lite" approach, there've been "pick&mix'es" where I would buy a number of items at a time, but ... all these CLS's are not for me ...

Their MD-81/82/87 is great.

Zicheng Cai

Anyone want to comment which 2 of these are most worth having?

MD-81/82 would be one. After that, your guess is as good as mine. I'd really want the DC-10 and a pack with an A-330 to be like the MD, but I'm not convinced from what I've seen.

Mike

Their MD-81/82/87 is great.

Anyone want to comment which 2 of these are most worth having?

The JF P&M wants you to pick two items at a time and the MD 81/82 and the MD 87 are two separate packages.

The JF P&M wants you to pick two items at a time and the MD 81/82 and the MD 87 are two separate packages.

I would suggest buy the MD-81/82 plus something else. Later on you can buy the MD-87 as an expansion pack to the MD-81/82, costing you only some $10.

Zicheng Cai

I suppose for $15 you really can't go too wrong but why haven't I pushed the order button yet? I think its cause really want a 747-100 instead.

I am leaning toward the MD 81 and 2 and the 767. You know if it says "Compatibility: FSX, FS2004" that means its an FS2004 addon. right?

Anyone care to comment on the 767 say compared to the Aerosim or something else.

I am leaning toward the MD 81 and 2 and the 767. You know if it says "Compatibility: FSX, FS2004" that means its an FS2004 addon. right?

Anyone care to comment on the 767 say compared to the Aerosim or something else.

Both titles you're mentioning are "FSX o n l y ".

O t h e r titles stating "FSX, FS2004" come with two installers at a single price.

Don't own the 767 myself, I'm afraid. It's developed by CLS but I don't want to judge prematurely ...