Sign in to follow this  
larshall

Just Flight - F-lite Special. Pick any 2 at $30

Anyone care to comment on the 767 say compared to the Aerosim or something else.

I can only compare it to the CS one. The CLS 767 is a nice bird, well done, though it is a lite porduct with only very basic FMC functions rather than a high end (PMDG/Level D style) simulation, nor does it have any  as much eye candy, such as the CS 767. However, I like flying it, and if you don't mind flying lite aircraft, it is really worth the $12.5 if you pick it up right now.

Their MD-81/82/87 is great.

That's great news, because it's exactly what I picked up right now. Besides, those are the only two planes in this offer I am interested in and I don't already own.

The CLS 767 is a nice bird, well done, though it is a lite porduct with only very basic FMC functions rather than a high end (PMDG/Level D style) simulation, nor does it have any eyecandy, such as the CS 767.

I think, the eye candies for the CLS 767 are actually great. The model looks really good, and it has a big number of liveries. However, there are some bugs, like "Taxi lights switch controls landing lights". I reported to CLS, and CLS was aware of that. However, they say the actual person that developed it left long before, thus the product cannot be changed from root.

Zicheng Cai

I think, the eye candies for the CLS 767 is actually great.

Yeah, you're right, of course. What I wanted to say was that it has less eye candy than the CS one. I guess my fingers were just faster than my brain :rolleyes: .

So which of the planes has the most comprehensive and detailed VC?

I would suggest buy the MD-81/82 plus something else. Later on you can buy the MD-87 as an expansion pack to the MD-81/82, costing you only some $10.

Is this currently available? If so on the Just Flight site? or the CLS site or Where?

Uh!!!! Well spotted. Be award AVSIMer's If you go for this and choose the MD 81/82

and the MD 87 that's not that great a deal at all!  You can get he MD 87 from the Just flight site as an expansion pack for the MD81/82 for $12.5

Best to choose the MD 81/82 and something else and then get the MD 87 for $12.5

Don't thank me, Thank Cai Zicheng

Took the Plunge! Went with 767 and MD 81/82. Got 200 point to put toward the MD 87

I am going to fly them all right now. I will let you all know if it was worth it!

Took the Plunge! Went with 767 and MD 81/82. Got 200 point to put toward the MD 87

I am going to fly them all right now. I will let you all know if it was worth it!

Yes, JF's reward points are a big plus for the customer experience.

There planes are superb!

Zicheng Cai

I also have the MD81/82 and the 767. The VCs are very nice, IMO, and you can always purchase the ISG (Integrated Simavionics) gauges if you want to install a more realistic FMC, TCAS, EFIS, etc.

Well if anyone is considering this offer and not sure what to expect of the CLS MD81/2

or the CLS 767 I can say I am very happy I spent the $30. Just tried them mostly the 767

with my FSUIPC NGX profile and they are a lot of fun! Not the NGX but I was not expecting that. The aircraft look great inside and out. There is learning curve but again nothing like the NGX. However there is a lot that works and did I mention they look great and now I can get the MD87 for $12.50 minus whatever discount I get for the 200 points I earned.

Always to reluctant to spend of FSX addon's but was a very good buy at this price.