Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larshall

Just Flight - F-lite Special. Pick any 2 at $30

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Actually I want to buy the DC-10; however, I have nearly everything in the F-Lite range, and I don't want the lite airbuses. So, I turned to Amazon and found the DC-10 boxed at only $19.99. Amazon prime shipping.

Aren't a lot of these just CLS(Commercial Level Simulations) aircraft repackaged for Just Flight?

Aren't a lot of these just CLS(Commercial Level Simulations) aircraft repackaged for Just Flight?

Yes! I value JF, I favour the "lite" approach, there've been "pick&mix'es" where I would buy a number of items at a time, but ... all these CLS's are not for me ...

Yes! I value JF, I favour the "lite" approach, there've been "pick&mix'es" where I would buy a number of items at a time, but ... all these CLS's are not for me ...

Their MD-81/82/87 is great.

Anyone want to comment which 2 of these are most worth having?

MD-81/82 would be one. After that, your guess is as good as mine. I'd really want the DC-10 and a pack with an A-330 to be like the MD, but I'm not convinced from what I've seen.

Mike

Anyone want to comment which 2 of these are most worth having?

The JF P&M wants you to pick two items at a time and the MD 81/82 and the MD 87 are two separate packages.

The JF P&M wants you to pick two items at a time and the MD 81/82 and the MD 87 are two separate packages.

I would suggest buy the MD-81/82 plus something else. Later on you can buy the MD-87 as an expansion pack to the MD-81/82, costing you only some $10.

I suppose for $15 you really can't go too wrong but why haven't I pushed the order button yet? I think its cause really want a 747-100 instead.

I own their CLS Airbusses. Not recommendable from my point of view.

Their 742/-3 are CLS, too. Haven't ever tried them, though.

I am leaning toward the MD 81 and 2 and the 767. You know if it says "Compatibility: FSX, FS2004" that means its an FS2004 addon. right?

Anyone care to comment on the 767 say compared to the Aerosim or something else.

I am leaning toward the MD 81 and 2 and the 767. You know if it says "Compatibility: FSX, FS2004" that means its an FS2004 addon. right?

Anyone care to comment on the 767 say compared to the Aerosim or something else.

Both titles you're mentioning are "FSX o n l y ".

O t h e r titles stating "FSX, FS2004" come with two installers at a single price.

Don't own the 767 myself, I'm afraid. It's developed by CLS but I don't want to judge prematurely ...

I can only compare it to the CS one. The CLS 767 is a nice bird, well done, though it is a lite porduct with only very basic FMC functions rather than a high end (PMDG/Level D style) simulation, nor does it have any  as much eye candy, such as the CS 767. However, I like flying it, and if you don't mind flying lite aircraft, it is really worth the $12.5 if you pick it up right now.

That's great news, because it's exactly what I picked up right now. Besides, those are the only two planes in this offer I am interested in and I don't already own.

The CLS 767 is a nice bird, well done, though it is a lite porduct with only very basic FMC functions rather than a high end (PMDG/Level D style) simulation, nor does it have any eyecandy, such as the CS 767.

I think, the eye candies for the CLS 767 are actually great. The model looks really good, and it has a big number of liveries. However, there are some bugs, like "Taxi lights switch controls landing lights". I reported to CLS, and CLS was aware of that. However, they say the actual person that developed it left long before, thus the product cannot be changed from root.

I think, the eye candies for the CLS 767 is actually great.

Yeah, you're right, of course. What I wanted to say was that it has less eye candy than the CS one. I guess my fingers were just faster than my brain :rolleyes: .

So which of the planes has the most comprehensive and detailed VC?

So which of the planes has the most comprehensive and detailed VC?

MD-81/82/87 and the 767.

I would suggest buy the MD-81/82 plus something else. Later on you can buy the MD-87 as an expansion pack to the MD-81/82, costing you only some $10.

Is this currently available? If so on the Just Flight site? or the CLS site or Where?

Uh!!!! Well spotted. Be award AVSIMer's If you go for this and choose the MD 81/82

and the MD 87 that's not that great a deal at all!  You can get he MD 87 from the Just flight site as an expansion pack for the MD81/82 for $12.5

Best to choose the MD 81/82 and something else and then get the MD 87 for $12.5

Don't thank me, Thank Cai Zicheng

Took the Plunge! Went with 767 and MD 81/82. Got 200 point to put toward the MD 87

I am going to fly them all right now. I will let you all know if it was worth it!

Took the Plunge! Went with 767 and MD 81/82. Got 200 point to put toward the MD 87

I am going to fly them all right now. I will let you all know if it was worth it!

Yes, JF's reward points are a big plus for the customer experience.

There planes are superb!