Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Any good addons for Boise, ID and Salt Lake City?

I am looking for any decent addon for the following airports.

Boise, ID and SLC (Salt Lake City).

Any ideas?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I think ORBX Northern Rocky Mountains includes Boise. In fact I'm pretty sure of it, ive flown there. The whole area is beautiful so it worth a look and the price.

As for SLC I don't know I think there's some payware airport but not sure of the developer. Someone will know.

Lee

Boise is included in the Orbx Central Rocky Mountains. Although it's not like a FSDreamTeam airport, it is better than default and the scenery around the airport is great too. 

As for Salt Lake City, no developer has even touched it yet. The best thing available for it is Gary Widups KSLC V2. It is FS9 quality but it also beats out the default scenery. You can find that in the library here by searching "Gary Widup KSLC" and scrolling down until you see "Salt Lake City International Airport v2"

I've been anxiously waiting for a developer to make a good quality SLC airport. It's about one of the last major international airports that hasn't been done yet. The demand is there for a quality SLC airport.

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Lee is correct - Orbx NRM does include Boise.  Orbx upgrades pretty much all airports in a region, so KBOI is better than default FSX and the area is improved in the normal Orbx fashion.  I would certainly recommend NRM in a general sense, but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for for Boise in particular.

Sorry, no other specific recommendations.  I wish someone would do something with the Salt Lake area as well.

Scott

Just want to make it clear before (if) you buy the wrong product, Boise is included in the Orbx CENTRAL Rocky Mountains package (CRM) http://www.fullterrain.com/product_nacrm.html

Yep.

Oh is it? Oops sorry

Guess I flew into somewhere else then lol

Just want to make it clear before (if) you buy the wrong product, Boise is included in the Orbx CENTRAL Rocky Mountains package (CRM)

Yes, and that's the second time I've made that same mistake.  You're absolutely correct.  In fact, it's near the very southern edge of the CRM coverage area.

My bad.

Scott