Sign in to follow this  
skycar

Uninstalled FS2Crew, pmdg 737-800 panel corrupt (fsx)

Hey everyone, I had some troubles with FS2crew and uninstalled it, after that I just started up a free flight with the NGX. In the VC, and a couple gauges were grayed out for some reason, I know 1 was used for the actual FS2crew interface but I want to restore the original panel. I checked the aircraft folder and there was no backup file, maybe someone can send me their panel.cfg for the -800? I would greatly appreciate that :)

Hi,

Just curious, a "corrupted" fs2crew can cause this to the panel? what were these "troubles", for future references I mean... I've been using it since the first day I bought PMDG 738NGX, now I couldn't fly with out it.. (made me feel lonely in the cockpit and no one to bring me coffee  :lol: )

I do believe you have tried loading a default aircraft setting thru the FMC, yes? will downloading a new livery (with the asterisk) help?

Goodluck mate, I hope the good folks in PMDG/ FS2crew can sort this out for you...

@ arleeds ; yup! apparently it can, and I'm missing some analog gauges .. and yes, I have actually been reloading the default aircraft settings, but the thing is it does get quite annoying as I must do it every single time I load the aircraft. & thanks for that, hopefully someone does pitch in.  :lol:

@ tcas_climb ; I don't wanna reinstall it because it's a pain resetting my a/c settings, and reinstalling the liveries. :/

Maybe a silly question - but your "missing analogue gauge" isn't caused by using ISFD instead of analog in the    FMC - > MENU -> PMDG OPTIONS -> AIRCRAFT -> EQUIPMENT (Page 3) options is it?

panel_zps87e70ab8.jpg

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

@ bob34 ; Haha, silly me ! That was the indeed the case, and everything's back to normal. Thanks a lot !  :lol: