Sign in to follow this  
kaspern83

Dumb Question..How to get countdown timer to start?!

Using the Ifly 737 button version, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the countdown timer?

Kacper Nowotynski

OK thanks ill give it a shot, do you know off hand if you can make the ifly 737 cold and dark automatically without loading panel state everytime?

Kacper Nowotynski

Yeah I figured the whole cold and dark startup thing out. Thanks for the tips.. Couple of issues though, I did the "Run PF" through the cfg button and the PF is doing his checklist but I do not hear him say anything and I still dont see the countdown timer. He did say that they wanted to board etc.. And I do hear the captain talk when I use the main button to go through the checklists. IS the FO supposed to respond to any of them? Very Vague I tried to look for tutorial flights on Youtube but all the ones I found were for the voice edition.. Thanks for any help here!

PS.. Even when I did the departure brief, The fo still doesnt respond to anything.. Is he sopposed to talk?! lol

Kacper Nowotynski

Yup, my right speaker is not working. Did not notice for long time =/ I dont have a headset but when I press the HS button on, I can now hear the FO talking through the speaker that is working. Thanks! Ive got couple of other issues with ctd when I switch aircraft on the opening screen. and video marsheller error. I will make new posts on those.

Kacper Nowotynski

The CTD that I get is only when i load an Ifly aircraft, then if i decide to change the livery and load another livery I get a ctd and it says its a fs2crew gauge. I cant remember the name of it though. I do have windows media player uninstalled. I try not to use microsoft products if I dont need to =)

Kacper Nowotynski

Another thing is im still not getting the countdown timer on the main panel. Even thought I start cold and dark everytime and I run PF from the cnfg window.

Kacper Nowotynski

I do have windows media player uninstalled. I try not to use microsoft products if I dont need to =)

That would explain why the Video Marshaller doesn't work.

I'm not sure about your CTD on the opening screen.... you may want to re-install the iFly aircraft itself.

You may also want to try going to back to the pre 2.0 version of FS2Crew iFly.