Sign in to follow this  
klamal

Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Yoke System and joystick?

Hello everyone. Sorry if this is under the wrong forum. Wasn't sure whether to post here or in the hardware forum.

Anyway, the topic title pretty much says it all. I just ordered the Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Yoke System. I'm wondering if it will be possible to continue using my current joystick and its buttons along with the Saitek? I'd like to use the twist handle for a sort of tiller, if you will. So my current joystick would be for ground handling and I'd also like to continue using the buttons on it for FS2Crew button version. I'd like the trigger button on it to continue functioning as the brakes as well. At the moment, I have no rudder pedals so I'm hoping I can do this and get a good enough flight experience for now until I can get the rudder pedals. I only fly the NGX too. So, is there any issues with trying to do this? I do have full paid FSUIPC too which I know I will need to make use of here.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I have a Saitek Yoke throttle and pedals hooked up . As well as my Logitec 3D Extreme joystick. I can grab the stick anytime and it takes over .

I see IE is on the fritz again with the font...lol