Sign in to follow this  
gheeD

Your favourite leg so far?

So, now that the dust has begun to settle and people have gotten more hours in on this beautiful bird, let's share some of our favourite legs!

Mine thus far has got to be Wideroe flight WF906 from Tromso, Lagnes ENTC to Hammerfest ENHF. (Now I know wideroe operates it on Dash-8 100) Both airports available in the Airports of Norway package. B)  A bit more than 100 nm and the approach, atleast runway 23 in Hammerfest is a blast, flying quite low over the town and trees to land on this rather short rwy (880 meters/ 2,890 ft)

Another quite nice, a bit longer flight is from Toronto City Center to Quebec Jean Lesage City Airport. Nice view of the Toronto city skyline. 

Now let's hear yours!!  :dance:

It might not be a terribly scenic route, but I've been using a real world Air Canada DH8D route for my training flights: CYEG YEG V21 EPLUR DUNVO2 CYYC.  It's pretty short; short enough that I'm finding it a bit challenging to stay on top of the plane while learning everything!

There's a AC DH8D route from Victoria to Calgary that would be a nice flight; once I have a bit more experience I plan on flying that a few times, should be scenic enough!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I'll admit.....I'm in love :wub:

Done about 15 flights so far, and two of my favorites have been Sky Work Bern LSZB - Nice LFMN - Bern - LSZB and the other classic Austrian Vienna LOWW - Innsbruck LOWI - Vienna LOWW.

Made up an Air Berlin flight from Dusseldorf EDDL - London City EGLC and back that was fantastic as well.

Only a matter of time before the Mrs. hides my desktop's power cord..... :ph34r:

FlyBE from (UK2000) Birmingham to (Earth Simulations) Guernsey  :wink:

Been back and forth between CYTZ and CYUL 4 times now in the Porter DH8D, and also did a nice Jazz roundtrip from CYYZ to KBOS. I think the next legs will be another Porter run from CYTZ to KMDW and back before I tackle some flybe routes around the UK.

Fictional

KMIA-KJAX

KLAS-KLAX

They are good, shorter routes with plenty of different approaches to practice with.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

We really need a good FSX airport addon for Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport CYTZ!!!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

So far I've done a couple of training flights

YSSY-YSTW and NZCH-NZWN. About to do EGLC-EDDL-EGLC. After that I'll probably go back to my regular logged flights. I'm in KMIA at the moment so ill probably head back towards the Pacific NW before I hop in the DH8D again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please people share the entires Filghts Plans with the route and altitude etc...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Please people share the entires Filghts Plans with the route and altitude etc...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

They differ.  I use Flightaware to look at recent altitudes and routes used for that day on that service.  I then look at en route winds aloft to make sure that's the route I need to take.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules