Sign in to follow this  
twsimfan

I'm all for supporting a worthwhile organization but...

Hi guys,

I had the MAAM B-25J "Briefing Time" in FS04/FS9 and enjoyed it a lot. When I saw that you guys now had compatibility with FSX I looked for the B-25 materials I downloaded so very long ago and I think two systems back before this new one. I couldn't find them so I went to your site with the intent of asking if you had any record of me as a customer. Once I got there I remembered that I do like to support worthwhile organizations like yours. So I purchased the CD version of it figuring it as a donation of sorts:

Invoice date (and apparently time): 04-15-2013 05:57:51 PM

Order ID #14352

Order status: Paid

SKU: MSd-BT-CD7

Product: MAAM-SIM North American B-25 Mitchell 'Briefing Time' 7th Edition CD-ROM for MS-FSX & FS9

But the CD I received today is not that product. It is apparently your "multimedia CD" with lots of pictures and some videos on it. It even has a nifty "read me" file that says that if I really like this material I should consider buying a virtual version of it for FSX or FS9. I did buy it... twice. But like I said I do consider the 2nd time a donation of sorts. But I'd still like to have the airplane.

I know this was an error and that nobody sent the wrong item intentionally but I would very much like to get the correct item. Please.

I am very much looking forward to being able to fly this great aircraft again this time in FSX.

Thank you,

Tom Wunder

Hi Tom,

Sorry about this error.  Someone’s going to have to stand in the corner for this!  We’ll get the correct CD off to you ASAP, and keep the Multi-Media disc with our compliments.  Thanks for going the extra mile to support the museum- even if we did detour you.  We really appreciate it. 

I'm going to send you a download link by e-mail so you do not have to wait for the CD to arrive to fly the Mitchell.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Good morning Bill,

I do hope that you aren't going to try to make Brenda stand in the corner. She seems much too nice for that and I suspect you might lose the tussle and that would be embarrassing.

I look forward to having the CD so my recovery process will be just a little bit easier the next time I have a PC die on me but I will fetch the download once I get a chance to take care of some morning chores and get breakfast for myself and the pups. (I'm in Mountain Time Zone and had a bit of a late night last night.)

My thanks to both  you and Brenda for the quick action on this little setback.

Have a great day,

Tom Wunder