Sign in to follow this  
nikitos_567

Airsimmer Airbus 320

I am wondering If Anyone has AIrsimmer AIrbus 320 latest version 1.4. For FS 2004.  I want to buy it, BUT I would like to know if it is better than the Wilco version and were the Crashes fixed by the latest updates? Visually it looks much much better and the virtual cocpit as well, but how about the frame rates, and the flight model itself, does it fly smooth? Their main forums are right now locked because of active spamming so I cannot post this question in there.

Thank you

Stay away. Don't buy it I wasted my money under the promise that they where going to provide continous updates. This was two years who and it was 1.4 still no updates to fix bugs

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Upvote 2

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

it's good but I think the devs skipped town :lol:   Flight1 is selling the addon with a 30 day money back guarantee if you want to try it.  I loved it and ver: 1.4 was great.

I though they were making the advanced version.

I don't believe the devs will ever release the advanced version, it's been 2 years now since the Basic Version released.  The AirSimmer is exactly like the Aerosoft Extended for fsx, it's good.

I don't believe the devs will ever release the advanced version, it's been 2 years now since the Basic Version released.  The AirSimmer is exactly like the Aerosoft Extended for fsx, it's good.

Actually it has been over 3.  The project showed promise, but completely fell apart from the day they released the basic. The Aerosoft and upcoming FSlabs airbus have made following this project completely irrelevant if you are a FSX user. For FS9 user's it is likely the best bus available. And with the flight1 30 days policy there is no harm in giving it a go.

• Upvote 1

Stay away!!! I have it, you can't use the direct function, if you do, the plane will not follow the route again, the fly by wire is a mess, it's uncontrollable, banking left and right, you can't land because it doesn't maintain a straight line!! I couldn't assign my pedals to the rudder because they were inverted all the time!!! Stay away!

• Upvote 1

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

The AirSimmer remains the best Airbus for FS9 ... period.

True, only the Basic is now on sale - V1.4 - largely bug free the Advanced model (incomplete) is only available to those Extended Team members who bought originally (beta model).

The forum, for registered users, is invaluable as a source of info for those experiencing trouble eg with controllers.

As always the decision to buy rests with you.

• Upvote 3

Why not have a look at the Blackbox version of the A320 for FS9. A re-release and upgrade, I think, of the PSS 320. Anyone have expeience of this bird?

Yorkshire

It looks

Why not have a look at the Blackbox version of the A320 for FS9. A re-release and upgrade, I think, of the PSS 320. Anyone have expeience of this bird?

Yorkshire

It looks very basic and very toy-like

I refunded twice, while I was using FS9 .

Thanks god I am now switched to FSX with Aerosoft's new Airbus version :)

1y329d.jpg

It is better in some ways. If you have time and patience to tweak, you'll find it flyable and less troublesome. Try it and ask for refund if it gives you too much pita

NIkitos, is that an onboard Graphics with a laptop?

Rob Prest