Sign in to follow this  
byork

Button Control for the PMDG 777

Thank you very much Bryan i cant wait for the T7 and your program for it thank you.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Thank god for Mr, York and his button versions B)

Looking forward to it.

Golli

Great to hear that... I can't wait for it being released... :biggrin: - May I dare to ask whether you have a rough estimation on how much time might pass after the PMDG 777's release until the Button Control Version might be ready? :blush:

And one more question: Will there be a differentiation between the freighter version and pax version? That'd be really great! B)

Thank you Bryan!

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Great to hear that... I can't wait for it being released... :biggrin: - May I dare to ask whether you have a rough estimation on how much time might pass after the PMDG 777's release until the Button Control Version might be ready? :blush:

And one more question: Will there be a differentiation between the freighter version and pax version? That'd be really great! B)

Thank you Bryan!

I can't even begin to comment on time.

Hopefully soon.

Hi Bryan,

When will this button version be available? 

Thanks.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

So we will always support Button Control

Really glad to hear this :)  I am one who hates talking to my PC haha.

Looking forward to FS2Crew for the 777 whenever it arrives!