Sign in to follow this  
swadeep

Graphics issue

Hey guys. I have recently installed FSTRAMP which is exactly like FSNAV for FS9 but this one is for FSX. I seem to be getting issues where it shows up properly if in windowed mode but in full screen mode it becomes blank. It's like when any application is on top of fsx in windowed mode the graphics for that app mess up. Like with TOPCAT the drop down button will then not work or drop fully until i move the window out to not be on top of FSX. Even FSTRAMP will never work again even i went back to full screen mode. Maybe screen shots below will be clear. Please help. thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

thanks

swadeep

Taken from the website it says "View of Flight Simulator X after FSTramp has been activated with the Hotkey Ctrl+F12. FSTramp covers almost all of the Simulator screen, and the FSTramp window cannot be changed in size or position in this mode." Maybe this is what causes it to go blank. I tried the demo when it first came out hoping it would be an FSX version of FSNav - to my mind, unfortunately, it isn't anything close to the FS9 version and so I deleted it at the end of the demo period.

Hi. Thanks for reply. I must say the issue is not about resizing which btw I could do it but the fact that fstramp launches but no maps are shown. Anyway leaving this aside I can say it's the fsx or graphics issue as it happed with topcat or any other windows that is on top of the fsx window when in windowed mode. I am finding it hard to explain so please bear with me. Like for say when you click anything that is drop down or even file menu etc you wont really see any drop downs until you highlight it with mouse and when you do it freezes there after the mousw hovers somewhere else. Only when I minimize fsx then everything becomes clear again. Plase let me know if this makes sense. If not then will try post videos.

Thanks

Swadeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

You wil have to post videos as you have lost me now. Better still contact the author at support@fstramp.com

Hi. Please see the video below.

It's not fstramp specific that is the issue. I assumed it might buy. If you see the video please notice th3 behaviour of TOPCAT when it is above the fsx Window and when it is not. It's not only TOPCAT but others too. Hope the video will help explaib. I just wonder why this happens. Notice the menus and drop downs.

Thanks

Swadeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

any help please??

the problem is not really the fstramp program anymore but what is shown in the video..i wonder why it is like that,,,must be some gfx glitch??

thanks

swadeep