Sign in to follow this  
martyp

Issue With PMDG NGX @ VATSIM

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you can answer a few problems Im having...

When flying the PMDG 737NGX on Vatsim, how come when someone flys in or even Taxiing, none of there lights are working??

The only way I can get this to happen is if I turn mine on, theres come on too..

My question is why does my Aircraft have to control other plains on Vatsim to operate there lights?

I was flying an airbus and didn't even see this PMDGNGX at night taxiing because it had no lights on but i did an exercise and when I changed Aircraft to the PMDG NGX and turned mine on theres came on...

I just think its stupid that this is happening...

can anyone shed some light on why this is happening and I have only noticed it happening and I don't know when it started as I never took any notice..

Can I only be the one to fly this as my system can handle 10 of these on the ground and I want the eye candy to go with it but my plain seems to be the Controller of there Lighting and even Doors..

Thanks

Marty

The NGX isn't supposed to be an AI model.  If you've set it up as one, you should use a simpler, default model that was intended to be an AI model.

This is not a bug or a problem, rather it's the user not using the aircraft as it should be.

Kyle Rodgers