Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

Truscenery Tampere-Pirkkala

Hello, I just bought Truscenery EFTP and the Carenado Centurion, and wanted to share my happiness with both add-ons. Truscenery does an outstanding work, simply the best out there for X-Plane, and if you don't own one of their masterpieces for some odd reason (like "I don't fly in Finland") you should really consider doing yourself a favour. Furthermore, they are now working on a major airport: Helsinki-Vantaa.

Car_Centurion_v10_107.jpg

more of Truscenery Tampere-Pirkkala at the screenshots forum

Cheers

Pascal

Hello, I just bought Truscenery EFTP and the Carenado Centurion, and wanted to share my happiness with both add-ons. Truscenery does an outstanding work, simply the best out there for X-Plane, and if you don't own one of their masterpieces for some odd reason (like "I don't fly in Finland") you should really consider doing yourself a favour. Furthermore, they are now working on a major airport: Helsinki-Vantaa.

more of Truscenery Tampere-Pirkkala at the screenshots forum

Cheers

Pascal

Nice pic....TruScenery is Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome detail!!!

It looks superior to what I have seen from ORBX, this only means that we don't need them after all.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Awesome detail!!!

This only means that we don't need ORBX after all.

"ORBX" sounds like a disease :lol:   "TruScenery" sounds like an addon dev for a flight sim :good:

Pascal, 100% agreed and the upcoming Helsinki will be even better so I'm told. So socks, prepare to be blown off. :-)

The Truscenery guys seem to never sleep, and each release is yet more perfect. That said, Helsinki Vantaa is a bigger airport, lets see how it turns out. I like the fact they also update their existing sceneries, it tells a lot about their dedication.

Awesome detail!!!

It looks superior to what I have seen from ORBX, this only means that we don't need them after all.

Knowing a bit of the XP scenery engine, I've never doubted someone else could achieve such results in X-Plane. Graphic developement is no dark magic, and OrbX graphists are not the only ones on earth. It is a lot of work though, even for seasoned graphic artists, and I hope the XP community fully recognises these guy's talent. If we really want them to make some airports outside of Finland, we must buy and show our recognition now !

"ORBX" sounds like a disease :lol:   "TruScenery" sounds like an addon dev for a flight sim :good:

OrbX always sounded like black magic to me. :D

I have another theory: it's FluScenery, and I have been contaminated !!! :lol:

It is a lot of work though, even for seasoned graphic artists, and I hope the XP community fully recognises these guy's talent. If we really want them to make some airports outside of Finland, we must buy and show our recognition now!

Totally agree with you Pascal.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Totally agree with you Pascal.

same here, TruScenery Devs can be the XP10 VERSION of ORBX or FS Dreamteam :lol: :drinks:  :good: