Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Service Pack 1 (Released to Beta Group)

Well Folks,

04/29/2013

I know you are probably saying that we have been a bit under the radar, but actually "the Boss - Oleksiy" has been busy working on the first patch which has been disseminated to our Beta group for testing.  Once the testing proves to be successful we hope to have it released within a few days (take heed: a few days is not a specific time frame).

Listed below are the items that are being tested at the moment:

• FDE:
    • aircraft.cfg: updated gear positions for smoother repositions
    • Now writing Vert Speed to FSX for addon compatibility
    • mjc84.ini : PLs set for 0 position at DISC to enable the Reverse using F2 button
  • SYSTEMS:
    • Secondary bus will be powered by the APU
    • Sound : modified for Windows 8 usage
    • Nav: Fixed the DME antenna position
    • VHFs: Fixed the COM range to include 136.XXX
  • FMS:
    • NavManager: Fixed Heading to Altitude procedural navigation
    • NavManager: Fixed Course to Altitude procedural navigation
    • NavManager: Fixed Course from Fix to Altitude procedural navigation
    • TERMINAL navigation, leg termination threshold is now 1.0 nm
  • MODEL:
    • included the wing and propeller views in the Virtual Cockpit

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Awesome job guy's !!
I know a few who could learn from this kind of service..!!

Respect !

Can't wait.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Is the second bullet under FDE the solution to the ACARS/FSUIPC issue, I hope? :)

Great work getting this update out to us all so quickly team!!

Cheers,

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

Thanks for the support!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Wow Simeon, you guys are really on the ball!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Thanks for the update! Will the "Sound : Modified for Windows 8 Usage" fix apply to Windows 7 as well?? I have the sound cut out issue but I'm on Windows 7.

Just curious. Thanks!

I afraid pushback will never be fixed by Majestic. This is why there is an internal pushback feature.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Simeon,

Great list, great customer service!!!! I haven't flown anything else since release and I'm still learning.

Quick question, is the lack of turbulence still being researched? I'm in love with the Q400 but I don't get any turbulence with real weather, regardless of add-on or FSX internal weather used.

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

The PushBack function is something that Oley is trying to have a look at - I am testing a .dll at the moment which has potential but still has some minor issues.  More on this at a later time.  Regarding AES, I have never used it as I saw that it can become a money-pit....LOL  I have several airports and cannot fathom having to pay credits for each one.  GSX was the knight in shining armour for me.  Not sure if any of our Beta group uses AES.

Will have to look into it.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Guest BeaverDriver

This might sound strange, but I am ecstatic about having the wing view from the VC being added! It's that "immersion" thing and while I realize you are looking a looong way back to see the wing from the cockpit of the Q400, it still is possible, and sometimes done to confirm if icing is becoming an issue or not. I applaud all the changes (and the airplane!!! - rarely has an FSX model worked so well out of the box as this machine!), but this one is really icing on the cake. Nice work, and thank you!!!

Glenn

Could you add a hidden TOGA click spot on the glareshield? It would make the life a bit easier (remember we operating an two man aircraft - but we are alone in the copckpit)...

Could you add a hidden TOGA click spot on the glareshield? It would make the life a bit easier (remember we operating an two man aircraft - but we are alone in the copckpit)...

+1

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg