Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Service Pack 1 (Released to Beta Group)

I never even liked the dash 8 before buying this but since I have, It is now an addiction! lol

Could you add a hidden TOGA click spot on the glareshield? It would make the life a bit easier (remember we operating an two man aircraft - but we are alone in the copckpit)...

+1

Or just a keyboard shortcut so we can map it to a joystick.

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

Could you add a hidden TOGA click spot on the glareshield? It would make the life a bit easier (remember we operating an two man aircraft - but we are alone in the copckpit)...

+1,000,000

Nevermind, I see there is a TOGA button on the throttles!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Yes that is right! But how to you see it while flying this plane....? To you fly and look around? I can only look or flying - but not both!

Doesn't the default FSX TO/GA button assignment trigger the majestic's TO/GA?

Great customer support to listen and apply a service pack. Very nice to see and enjoying the aircraft. 

Just my note,  I dont have disappearing sound, but I do find the external sound so very quiet and dull. When I worked with props on the ramp they were very loud and intimidating and big distinction from feather to maxing up the CLs.  I wouldve thought this would be part of a service pack of the sound issue. 

Not a complaint, just observation. :)

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Not sure about the default assignment, but FSUIPC will map it as a macro. Per post at MJS forum.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

What about 'jerky' movement when flying? It's almost like stuttering, tho it feels different.. Haven't got fraps so can't record it.. Any ideas?

Sadly no they didn't do that, but as stated previously you can assign it with a mouse macro in FSUIPC.

Cheers, Andy.

I never even liked the dash 8 before buying this but since I have, It is now an addiction! lol

I tried oh how I tried but it was the same for me, now its a favorite and with the upcoming patch, even better.

good flights, Cal

Great customer support to listen and apply a service pack. Very nice to see and enjoying the aircraft. 

Just my note,  I dont have disappearing sound, but I do find the external sound so very quiet and dull. When I worked with props on the ramp they were very loud and intimidating and big distinction from feather to maxing up the CLs.  I wouldve thought this would be part of a service pack of the sound issue. 

Not a complaint, just observation. :)

+1

Regards

Carlos Durán

Any chance of some texture/model changes to allow more leeway with regards to the alpha channels and whatnot for repainting?

Thanks for your time!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I'm looking forward to this. So far, I've been unable to do a proper flight with the aircraft because of the sound cutting out after 10 minutes and not recovering. I'm unfortunate to be on Windows 8 which also has degraded FSX's stability, and I'm still trying to get it as it was on my old Windows 7 computer.

You could always "upgrade" back to Windows 7. It is still available and is quite inexpensive.

A

Andrew Entwistle