Sign in to follow this  

I'm Ashamed of Myself

Well I did it. I swore I wouldn't but 64 bit processing was to much for me to resist. I had to see it on my 2 GTX 580 in SLI and the Price! I got it on Ebay for $41. I feel like I have betrayed FSX. I feel like the Fuhrer in the movie. "The Fuhrer is informed about Microsoft Flight." Yes I Bought X-plane 10 :Cry: I am Ashamed!

Well I did it. I swore I wouldn't but 64 bit processing was to much for me to resist. I had to see it on my 2 GTX 580 in SLI and the Price! I got it on Ebay for $41. I feel like I have betrayed FSX. I feel like the Fuhrer in the movie. "The Fuhrer is informed about Microsoft Flight." Yes I Bought X-plane 10 :Cry: I am Ashamed!

:Hug: Welcome to the family! :lol:

Don't worry... I'm sure FSX is cool with open relationships.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Let me know how it turns out. I have been thinking of doing the same thing. Laminar is still  around and it appears they are here to stay. At least for support and it would appear that is the next available platform for development. I have 9 just wasn't too impressed by it. Thanks for allow us to use you as the test flight. Cpt out.

Congratulations. Now a warning. X-plane is different. It'll annoy you, test you and almost make you tear your hair out in frustration. But once in a while, it'll do something that will make you understand where it's coming from, that will make you stand back and say 'wow' and you'll get it.

So welcome to the mad house. And remember, neither sim is looking for a marriage proposal. They knew what this is when you bought them. It's ok to see other sims. :-).

Congratulations. Now a warning. X-plane is different. It'll annoy you, test you and almost make you tear your hair out in frustration. But once in a while, it'll do something that will make you understand where it's coming from, that will make you stand back and say 'wow' and you'll get it.

So welcome to the mad house. And remember, neither sim is looking for a marriage proposal. They knew what this is when you bought them. It's ok to see other sims. :-).

xp10 is the nice quiet girl that goes to church every week and fsx is the dirty little ***** :O  who goes out every night getting drunk and sleeps around with all the payware addons :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

xp10 is the nice quiet girl that goes to church every week and fsx is the dirty little ***** :O  who goes out every night getting drunk and sleeps around with all the payware addons :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

How would you describe the girl I'm dating right now, the only one!!!! DCS World, now in her new Spring dressing - the UH-1H and the remarkable 1.2.4 update....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

When you put it like that its a wonder why anyone gets XPX. Lol

When you put it like that its a wonder why anyone gets XPX. Lol

:LMAO:

How would you describe the girl I'm dating right now, the only one!!!! DCS World, now in her new Spring dressing - the UH-1H and the remarkable 1.2.4 update....

DCS is young and she still has a lot to learn :lol:

What? I have been involved with a dirty tramp all these years? spending money on expensive hardware for her!!!!! Now I am really Ashamed! Fool me once! I had no idea FSX was such a cheap ######! I am a Catholic too.

Perhaps me and X-plane 10 are a match made in heaven. Global at $41 may well be providence. I'll let you all know how she performs when she arrives. But from what I have read She I going to be making the same demands as that low life from Microsoft. She sure is pretty though, especially with all that expensive jewelery!!! I just cant stay away from her. I am still ashamed.

What? I have been involved with a dirty tramp all these years? spending money on expensive hardware for her!!!!! Now I am really Ashamed! Fool me once! I had no idea FSX was such a cheap ######! I am a Catholic too.

Perhaps me and X-plane 10 are a match made in heaven. Global at $41 may well be providence. I'll let you all know how she performs when she arrives. But from what I have read She I going to be making the same demands as that low life from Microsoft. She sure is pretty though, especially with all that expensive jewelery!!! I just cant stay away from her. I am still ashamed.

:lol:  :LMAO: treat her nice or else :girl_devil:  :diablo:

Guilt is good. Just ask any Jewish mother. Is she rich?

Jon

Don't tell anyone, But I am installing X-plane !0 as I type this!!!

I am afraid FSX will find out!!! :ph34r:

Don't tell anyone, But I am installing X-plane !0 as I type this!!!

I am afraid FSX will find out!!! :ph34r:

your sleeping on the couch tonight :lol: