Sign in to follow this  
WingZ

Carenado Releases King Air C90 for FS9

Yes, perhaps Ed will work his magic on this one too.

It is certainly the hardest on FPS of their releases
No kidding... been a long time since an aircraft model made any difference to my FPS!

I have not purchased it yet WingZ.......but I will and see if I can fix whatever needs fixing.

Great plane from Carenado. I made a quick video of it:

Your FS9 world looks awesome! Then I realized who you are :)

You must have been asked this before but could you kindly share:

FS9.cfg, enb settings, ground & sky/cloud texture makers?

Much appreciated!

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Nice clip feng, you forgot to tint the cabin windows with the polariser!

Your FS9 world looks awesome! Then I realized who you are :)

Yes feng is the original advertisement of why fs9 is a viable simulator, unfortunately he's forgotten the middle third of the 5,800 mods he's done. Also he runs it on a Sun parallel graphics workstation, slaved from a Cray Supercomputer.

How's the FDE and turboprop operation?

If this is important to you, I have just the aircraft:

fs92013-05-0214-31-10-57.png

If it's o.k. with you can I get a copy of your 'SweetFX_settings.txt' file?  Your settings seem to be perfect.  I saw a version for FSX (of course <_<  ) but yours may be better for FS9.

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/?page=3

Thanks in advance.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Well the sim is a fluid thing, and settings would have changed since the last screenshot... I also up the contrast in screenshots. I prefer less in the sim.

Have a go with the attached, it's really quick to fiddle with the settings even while the sim is running - and you can't break the sim!   

Not really... you just change a (0) to a (1) to enable something, and they're described quite well.

We can carry on the discussion if you like, in the thread Ilnked to earlier.

All I care about is that Carenado is STILL hooking us up with FS9 gems! Way to go Carenado! You're supporting FOUR sims right now, and that's seriously impressive.

Thank you again!

Well the sim is a fluid thing, and settings would have changed since the last screenshot... I also up the contrast in screenshots. I prefer less in the sim.

Have a go with the attached, it's really quick to fiddle with the settings even while the sim is running - and you can't break the sim!   

Perfection!!!  Thanks...   Your config works perfectly.  I must say I have to disagree with you concerning the how the plane handles on the ground.  Braking causes the nose to sink drastically with the slightest pressure on the brakes.  It forces me to use the reverse throttle more than I normally would with minimal foot braking which it's how it's done in the real world.  I just don't know if mashing the brakes with the slightest pressure in the real bird causes the nose to dip the way it does with this model.

FS2020 

I had that exact same problem with the CT210. Ground handling is reeeaallly sensitive. I've never flown one IRL though so I don't know if that's accurate or not.

The nosegear compression can probably be fixed also.

I will wait for this bird to appear on the Aerosoft site so I can claim her as a freebee prize.

Great plane from Carenado. I made a quick video of it:

Fing what ground scenery are you using?

WingZ, on 02 May 2013 - 8:01 PM, said:

What's the sharpening settings you have for your screenshots? I had to ask as I'm impressed with the sharpness of your shots in this thread.

FS2020 

No option to swap the GPS units for RealityXP...

If some techie gets RealityXP Garmins to work that would be a winner ... for a lot of pilots, including me.

I will wait a see what comes up.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

SweetFX....Where has this been all my simming life? I just set this up on my machine and I am sure my sim has NEVER looked better. What a difference! And I have no idea why, but with this installed, my frames are much more stable. Don't get the bouncing around with the frames like I did before SweetFX. This is one of those moments when it seems that I have a whole new sim! Great stuff, many thanks for the heads up on this one!!

Regards,

Joe Esposito