Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Eaglesoft Citation Xv2

How do you setup for a RNAV approach? I know how to use the FMS and select the arrival and approach. What I'm not sure of is how to use the autopilot features for landing. Thanks.

Bob

Wouldn't you think the developer's support site would be a good place to ask for specific FMS and A/P details?  Maybe the Pilot's Lounge.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Wouldn't you think the developer's support site would be a good place to ask for specific FMS and A/P details? Maybe the Pilot's Lounge.

Ray

Sure, I tried to register today and gave up trying to login. It is harder to create account there than my online bank. LOL.

Bob

You're not kidding. I've spent the last two days trying to get the answer to their anti-spambot questions correct so I can ask on the forums how to get a plane started ;)

I have many of their planes and with the login BS for their forums, I never even try to access them anymore, most questions can be answered here.

Jay

I have many of their planes and with the login BS for their forums, I never even try to access them anymore, most questions can be answered here.

Not true at all. Most questions cannot be asked or answered here as we do not offer product support in these forums.

Those can only be answered at our own product support forums.

The anti spam Q-A system is as simple as oxygen but is case sensitive. Sheesh. B)

You're not kidding. I've spent the last two days trying to get the answer to their anti-spambot questions correct so I can ask on the forums how to get a plane started ;)

Try oxygen...Start procedure is in docs and on the kneeboard checklists.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I can't see why it is so terrible asking questions here!

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

No one said it terrible, just unfruitful. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

As a 'neutral' Ron, I have to agree with the fact that your forums are ONLY like "oxygen" IF you happen to know exactly what you're doing before attemping entry.  Please don't take this as any kind of attack, purely a view and observation.

Please note that Eaglesoft Dedicated Product Support Forums may only be viewed after Registration and Login.

In addition, our Support Forum System now requires New Registration for those who were Previously Registered.

ALL new registrations will be manually activated by a Support Adminstrator!

If not activated within 24 hours please contact us via email at support@eaglesoftdg.com and include your case sensitive registered Username to facilitate activation!

Our contact email is support@eaglesoftdg.com as mentioned in all product documentation/readme files.

Todays internet is not always a safe environment and this requirement is for both customer and staff protection.

We hope you enjoy your visit and please return often for news, updates, and specific product support

Thank you for your patience while we work through all of this.

Humans require (blank) to breath? Case sensitive. :

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I can see where someone can offer the wrong response... after all, technically we need air... oxygen alone would ultimately kill us. :wink:

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I can see where someone can offer the wrong response... after all, technically we need air... oxygen alone would ultimately kill us. :wink:

Yes but it does require a human reasoned response and is quite effective against those bots so far.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Not true at all. Most questions cannot be asked or answered here as we do not offer product support in these forums.

Those can only be answered at our own product support forums.

I'm aware of the policy Ron, I was referring to users helping other users here and on other forums.

Jay

Surely you are aware Jay, that we have no objection to users helping users. Accurate assistance however, will ALWAYS be found in our designated product support forums.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Perhaps the spambot question should be changed to one, without the (perceived) ambiguity.

I have to say, if I were registering, I would definitely have been entering "Air" to that question, and like so many others it seems, would have left frustrated.

The only real 'rules' to a spambot question is that the question is unambiguous, and likely to be understood even by people with the most minimal knowledge of English (or whatever language the forum is in).

Eg....   "The colours in the US flag are red, white, and _______".