Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

Ouachita Mountains, Oklahoma

FS Global Ultimate

Sim Savvy 50cm Oklahoma

ouachita.jpg

I have to laugh a little.  Not at your great photo, but at what is described as "mountains" in OK.  Those ain't mountains, those ain't even really good hills.  I'm from WV and we have mountains, but even ours pale beside the Rockies.  I guess "mountains"  is all in what you're used to.

Again, nice shot though.

Great shot, HL.

It amazes me how realistic the scenery for FS has become. I use MegasceneryEarth and find it simply impossible to go back to default. It makes it possible to enjoy flying the way it was meant to be enjoyed .... outside the plane, 200 feet away. Just kidding.

I crewed a tall ship for a short time and recall one of the things that attracted me to it was the great pic of it sailing under a blue sky with all sails aloft ... until I thought later, "Hey, wait a minute. You never get to see it that way when you're working the deck."

Same with flying. But then recently I was flying the 182 around Hawaii one day at dawn, with OpusFSX and GEX Tropics, and spent a lot of time outside the plane .... there was just something so cool about the plane against the backdrop of Oahu with the clouds and sunrise.

(Sorry for long response, but it's spring here, the morning air is cool, and Im enjoying a cup of coffee on the patio with the laptop and was feeling reflective.)

It amazes me how realistic the scenery for FS has become.

+1

Great shot James

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks everyone for viewing!

ouachita2.jpg

I NEVER thought I'd see screenshots of my home state!

James, can you fly over O38 (Gundys) and take a shot for me? I'd like to see my home airport before I buy.

Thanks!

I NEVER thought I'd see screenshots of my home state!

James, can you fly over O38 (Gundys) and take a shot for me? I'd like to see my home airport before I buy.

Thanks!

Owasso, Oklahoma

and a very beautiful state!

owasso.jpg