Sign in to follow this  
mr340

When can we have this in FSX ?

Hey guys when can we have this in fsx http://imgur.com/gallery/nmELN

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Well, we already have this one:

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Avelina.html

It looks a little bit different from the one in the picture that i posted the link . 

Wawo!!! how do you land this with out having a tail strike ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

Already have 1 package is in the library, and there is at least one more (Can't remember where I got it!!)

Thanks i will look for it right now . It looks amazing , an it has a parachute for safety if engines fail you have a better chance of surviving. Mmm i wonder how far can it glide with out using to much engine power ? I know this is not capable of flying on windy or cloudy weather condition .  

The exterior for sure. I felt inspired by the interior ...

It looks like a car interior lol .Am not going to lie i thought it was car when i first saw it . 

Mr Leny

I want one!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

The Icon is available in Microsoft Flight.

The Avelina is only an FSX model.

The French company developing the Akoya ran out of money last year and has been acquired by the privately owned, Chinese Heima Mining Company.

The Icon is available in Microsoft Flight.

The Avelina is only an FSX model.

The French company developing the Akoya ran out of money last year and has been acquired by the privately owned, Chinese Heima Mining Company.

Yea i know i saw it from some where , just didn't know where exactly did i see from . 

I want one!

Count me in too , this would be something kool for the summer . I know in the island i live on will sure be surprise to see something like that here in the summer . 

Mr Leny

LOL...after MS Flight, it cured my of ever wanting to fly one of these things in a sim.  Did I say bad taste in my mouth?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

LOL...after MS Flight, it cured my of ever wanting to fly one of these things in a sim.  Did I say bad taste in my mouth?

LOL why ?

Mr Leny

Flight made me want one even more than before.  :P  Heck, before Flight, I had never even heard of Icon.

Brandon Filer

It looks a little bit different from the one in the picture that i posted the link . 

Wawo!!! how do you land this with out having a tail strike ?

Ummmm... it IS a tail dragger by nature!  - So no problem there..  You'd land like any tail dragger over sea or land... Level. on the front wheels, or fins, if over water.