Sign in to follow this  
mr340

When can we have this in FSX ?

Flight made me want one even more than before.  :P  Heck, before Flight, I had never even heard of Icon.

They make it look like if it was a Jeski that you can keep in your garage lol .

Ummmm... it IS a tail dragger by nature!  - So no problem there..  You'd land like any tail dragger over sea or land... Level. on the front wheels, or fins, if over water.

Okay so your saying the front wheels can touch down first with out any problem ? 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

They make it look like if it was a Jeski that you can keep in your garage lol .

Okay so your saying the front wheels can touch down first with out any problem ? 

Absolutely... watch this vid... around the 2:40 min mark you see it making a tarmac landing..

LOL why ?

Just the whole fiasco of Flight, a game not a sim, planes with no cockpits, non-existent scenery of the world.  Collection coins to get more freebees.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Yea, Tried this in MSflight for 5 mins. Ho Hum Although the bi-plane was a laugh. I think I will go download MSflight tommorow and try it again. Maybe we can say All is forgiven microsoft and they will revive MSflight :LMAO:

Hey guys when can we have this in fsx http://imgur.com/gallery/nmELN

Fairly recently (past few months) there was a request for some info on an Icon being developed for FSX, not to be confused with the free version that's available. Whether it will come to be released, idk.

Absolutely... watch this vid... around the 2:40 min mark you see it making a tarmac landing..

Wawo thanks for sharing , i see the two front wheels did touch down first.  How fast can it fly ? 

Just the whole fiasco of Flight, a game not a sim, planes with no cockpits, non-existent scenery of the world.  Collection coins to get more freebees.

Now i understand i guest they forgot that we are simmers not gamers LOL 

Fairly recently (past few months) there was a request for some info on an Icon being developed for FSX, not to be confused with the free version that's available. Whether it will come to be released, idk.

I sure wish it does come out as payware or freeware . It will be perfect for fly around payware scenery . 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)