Sign in to follow this  
Michael Cependa

Problem with FlyTampa Montreal

I recently installed FlyTampa's CYUL Montreal.  Every time I am transferred to the approach frequency,  VOXATC crashes and stops working.

I don't think there is any problem with the flight plan as VOX recognizes the waypoint that triggers the star.   I always have the FO handling the radios.  Any ideas? I would like to be able to enjoy this airport. 

Michael Cependa

Developer Aerosoft DC-8

Correct - any time you install a 3rd party airport and you also have a 3rd party traffic program like myTraffic or something similar - always remember to delete the older afcad.

Correct - any time you install a 3rd party airport and you also have a 3rd party traffic program like myTraffic or something similar - always remember to delete the older afcad.

How do you delete an older afcad? 

How do you delete an older afcad? 

What I do is goto my Flight Sim drive via Explorer and search for all of the airports bgl files...

ie..

KSEA*.bgl

All of the associated files dealing with MyTraffic I just delete.  You could also simply rename them to something other than bgl if you want to keep them as a backup.

I have looked all over my hard drive. Where are the airport blg files stored for fsx? I am using windows 7 and ut2. Everything should be in the default directories.

The problem has come back.  I recently updated Vox to the latest version, updated all navdata for programs that use navdata, and ran the Vox indexer again -- not sure if any of those things could contribute to this problem.

Is anyone running FlyTampa Montreal with Vox successfully?

Michael Cependa

Developer Aerosoft DC-8

Actually, on re-reading the thread, it's not the same problem I'm having now.  What I get now is the controller asking "did you copy" over and over again, with no way to move on. 

Michael Cependa

Developer Aerosoft DC-8