Sign in to follow this  
airbusman5514

Carenado C152 Attitude Indicator Adjustment

Hello....

My Carenado Cessna products (C152, 172) both have a common issue. I cannot adjust the attitude indicator. Is there a fix for this? Both of them have about a 10° nose up attitude while on the ground and when I am in level flight it is the same: it still shows the 10° attitude with little or no change when I adjust the attitude. In fact, when the indicator does read level, in reality my airplane is pitched 20° nose down. Please help.

Kyle

Hello....

My Carenado Cessna products (C152, 172) both have a common issue. I cannot adjust the attitude indicator. Is there a fix for this? Both of them have about a 10° nose up attitude while on the ground and when I am in level flight it is the same: it still shows the 10° attitude with little or no change when I adjust the attitude. In fact, when the indicator does read level, in reality my airplane is pitched 20° nose down. Please help.

Kyle

This might be a bug for the C152 and the C172.... I don't have those planes but I have a bunch of other planes from them and there are some bugs that never get fix. I guess you can send them an support ticket and see what they say..

Hello....

Kyle

If you would like an updated bitmap for the C152 attitude indicator, send me a PM with your email address.

Bert