Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

DBS Airport GPS Problem

The program worked perfectly after I (finally) got it installed last year. Now however, when I bring it up in any airplane there is just the Black panel. So far I have reloaded the DBS Airport database, Uninstalled/installed, mo0ved it to an earlier entry in the dll.htm file....still no luck.

After the latest reinstall clicking on the Arpt GPS in the ADD-On menu got the "ACTIVATE" window but clicking on it does nothing.

I then put a saved copy of my .lic file back in the correct folder.. Now the same old blank Airport GPS panel pops up. DBS studios are very slow to respond and this problem has been ongoing for almost two weeks.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

NealH

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Hi

I just came across the same problem- On my system this was caused by dx10.

I installed a new graphic card and turned the dx 10 in fsx.

After 2/3 weeks of re-insatlls etc. I realised this. Now everything is ok again.

Hello, I have been trying different tweaks in an effort to block this gauge from always loading into a aircraft's panel. Since I installed the latest update, this gauge always loads into the panel and takes up a windowxx position.

Hello, I have been trying different tweaks in an effort to block this gauge from always loading into a aircraft's panel. Since I installed the latest update, this gauge always loads into the panel and takes up a windowxx position.

The answer is: (read the author's blurb on his website, describing the last update )

To Stop this gauge from loading into every plane: “Automatic implementation now disabled (to disable automatic implementation change parameter ManualInstallToPanel=0 to ManualInstallToPanel=1 in <simulator folder>/dbs/dbs.AptGPS.ini)''