Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

New pics of the Carenado TBM...

Guest Mik75

...on their Facebook site! And on two pics you

can see that there's a dialogue concerning the deleting of a waypoint. Could that mean that they worked on their G1000 to have the ability to customize flightplans or even setup on your own, directly in the sim? That would be great!

Guest Mik75

It looks good, yes! But if they really improved the G1000 on this release, that would be some seriously good news!

No kidding. Even if it is stock DB, the ability to add or delete waypoints in flight would be a large advantage.

I'm still getting it anyway. This is my type of plane - speedy!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'll be watching the reviews.  I just hope they don't cripple a bunch of stuff.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

This is my type of plane - speedy!

..and that right there sums up why I want this plane so badly. It will compliment the P180 in my hangar quite nicely quite nicely  B)

Seeing this I've gone from "no thanks" to cautiously interested again.  If Carenado can come out with something more like what Flight1 does, great.  But it's not yet clear what they're implementing with flight planning, and there're still issues like WAAS and database updates to address.

Speed in the RW plane is nice and all, but...  Planes that feature G1000 avionics that aren't even close to offering RW G1000 features lose something in the translation for me.

Scott

Guest Mik75
Seeing this I've gone from "no thanks" to cautiously interested again. If Carenado can come out with something more like what Flight1 does, great. But it's not yet clear what they're implementing with flight planning, and there're still issues like WAAS and database updates to address.

Speed in the RW plane is nice and all, but... Planes that feature G1000 avionics that aren't even close to offering RW G1000 features lose something in the translation for me.

Scott

Exactly my thoughts! These pictures brought back my interest in this release.

Great News,We shall see.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Looks mighty fine but i hope FPS will be decent as seems to have been an issue of late with there fine aircraft. Theres been some good progress with Devs giving us complex aircraft with good FPS of late with some clever & smart programming. All aircraft Devs need to take note. It can be done.

Kind Regards

Simon.

I don't know all their recent planes have the g1000 and its kind of boring to look at its two moniters plus having the same thing across 3 planes make it dull. That's why I fly the c210 vs the 182t that I have and well the fps issues aswell. I don't see why they cant develop a steam version along side the g1000

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Sorry to bust the party, but won't be touching this with a bargepole, after the SR22 experience with the G1000 .....

Especially not with Carenado's official solution being "just turn off the PFD and ND in the VC and use pop-ups".....  

Sure, that's why I buy add-ons with high fidelity virtual cockpits, to use 2D pop-ups instead.........

(Bought every single Carenado release up until and including the SR22).

......... I'll get my coat.   :smile:

......... I'll get my coat. :smile:

You're already wearing your coat. :)

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM