Sign in to follow this  
PlainandSimplePaints

-600/700 product page pictures

they cockpit shots are the -800/900 look ot the air condition panel. This almost made me not buy it because I did't think they modled the differences.

Looks like they're using the same VC gallery photo's for both product pages since the differences are so minute only a trained eye would notice. I suppose that since they cater to those who prefer quality and accuracy, unique photos of the 6/700 flight deck might be a good idea.

I take it you did get it and noticed they modeled the differences?

Looks like they're using the same VC gallery photo's for both product pages since the differences are so minute only a trained eye would notice. I suppose that since they cater to those who prefer quality and accuracy, unique photos of the 6/700 flight deck might be a good idea.

I take it you did get it and noticed they modeled the differences?

after some investigation I fond out and bought it

after some investigation I fond out and bought it

Nice, I think you'll be satisfied with the purchase, the performance and handling differences alone makes it a great add-on.

I don't think having an extra Recirculation Fan switch or galley power would deter me from buying something PMDG.

Nice, I think you'll be satisfied with the purchase, the performance and handling differences alone makes it a great add-on.

I don't think having an extra Recirculation Fan switch or galley power would deter me from buying something PMDG.

anything from PMDG is awesome, but their are some reasons I wanted to buy it mainly because I can get southwest colors