Sign in to follow this  
woodreau

Looking for Chart/Map (Planning US (FP/LO) 1)

Guest Jim Strenk

I saw a map at a local airport that was not is stock. I'm looking for price and location information. I'm not exactly sure what the chart title is.Description as follows:On the boarder it reads: Planning US (FP/LO) 1On the back, it has NM mileage triangles, EFAS FS Forcast Locations AND Terminal Forcast Locations.Can anyone identify this particular chart, what it would cost to purchase and where it may be purchased from?Your tips, suggestions and errata would be greatly appreciated!

Guest Jim Strenk

I don't know for sure, seeing that I was only able to see the back of the chart. It was installed on a window, facing into the room it which it was located.However, it does seem to a reasonable facimile of what I did see.Thanks for your quick reply and help, it is appreciated!! :-wave

It sounds like a Jeppesen Flight Planning Chart. You can't buy these individually, they come as part of the Standard Airway Manual. SO you end up buying the whole kit and kaboodle.I don't know if they come in an Airways Manual Express.But you can buy a Trip kit for a particular area, say California or Texas or Florida and you will get all the approach plates, enroute charts, and text info for the area, as well as that chart that from your description sounds like the low altitude flight planning chart for the entire US. It is called the Planning US(LO)1/2They are not updated every airac cycle but as needed.CheersWoodreau/KMVL