Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

12 months

Dear JD,

12 months of suspension period is slowly coming to the end.

I hope that soon u will come back to coding and working on RCver.5.

I'am waiting for new version of RC with great anxiety, as i do not see the way to fly FSX without RC support ( i am not online flyer... )

Fingers crossed, and hope that waiting time will not be prolonged excessively. 

BR/Artur

Artur 

i'm going on vacation in a few days. expect something when I return.

jd

No matter your decision, JD, I wish you the best and thank you for changing the way we fly in FS9/FSX/P3D by giving us a comprehensive ATC add-on that is excellent, even by today's standards. I'd still put RC4 up against any of the current competition.

Todd

i'm going on vacation in a few days. expect something when I return.

any news?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I wish I'm wrong, but this silence doesn't sound good.

I hope only vacation are longer than we thought.

It's only June. He announced the project was suspended on July 1, 2012, so he still has time. Until then, just continue your enjoyment of RC4. JD has never let any of his customers down. He'll let us know when he is ready.

Todd

+1

I'd like to know if I should wait or invest in a new product.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

+1

I'd like to know if I should wait or invest in a new product.

There is no new product that can replace RC4 at the moment:  if you're thinking of ProATC it cant interact with AI jets, a sure show stopper for me.

spacer.png

There is no new product that can replace RC4 at the moment:  if you're thinking of ProATC it cant interact with AI jets, a sure show stopper for me.

But it's still in development  with new features being added.

I agree, iv have had a really good look around but one really big factor is that it HAS to interact with AL aircraft to a degree (I know Proatc does in the air I think) plus it has to be stable platform and have a good voice set.... RC4 ticks those boxes with meatwater voices.... I wait with interest regarding RC5.

Also I think its unrealistic to speak ATC (like vatsim and others, iv tried them) because - I dont know about anyone else - but I sit in the left hand seat and my co-pilot handles comms. Im the pilot flying.