Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

Did they mention cameras?

Hey simmers fellow,

i am not sure i have seen it written anywhere so i am going to ask it here.

did Pmdg say we will have the cool cameras feature on the EFIS and the lower EICAS? i have seen tons of videos, especially those from justplanes air Canada, it's a pretty dam cool.

cherrio.

did Pmdg say we will have the cool cameras feature on the EFIS and the lower EICAS?

It's only available on a couple of the actual 777 models, just as a heads up.  I'm assuming they'd include it for those, but who knows.

Kyle Rodgers

It's only available on a couple of the actual 777 models, just as a heads up.  I'm assuming they'd include it for those, but who knows.

@scandinavian13 Back during the Flight for Tony interview with froogle, Robert said they had somebody working on it and will try to implement it in the 300ER release

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Back during the Flight for Tony interview with froogle, Robert said they had somebody working on it and will try to implement it in the 300ER release

Good to know!  Thanks Valesius!

Kyle Rodgers

@scandinavian13 Back during the Flight for Tony interview with froogle, Robert said they had somebody working on it and will try to implement it in the 300ER release

The cameras are only offered on the 300ER in the real world correct? 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

The cameras are only offered on the 300ER in the real world correct? 

My understanding is the -300 and the -300ER

Kyle Rodgers

The -300ER has the Nose and Tail cams.

The 200ER/LR/300/300ER have the gallery cams! 

I think captain sim did an EXCELLENT job on their EFB!!! They, PMDG, just needs to make the same thing but uploading PDF files instead of Image files!!! :)

I think captain sim did an EXCELLENT job on their EFB!!! They, PMDG, just needs to make the same thing but uploading PDF files instead of Image files!!! :)

Unless I'm sorely mistaken if you're looking for an EFB on this release you're going to be disappointed. The amount of money it would take to license all that navdata on every PMDG bird sold is simply massive. In the thousands per unit. Captain Sim does have an EFB but in my limited experience it was sort of a joke. Since PMDG can't model this accurately, it won't be included for now. A perfectly good EFB is an iPad and SkyVector (for the states at least)

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

(...)

In that respect, Adobe did an EXCELLENT job on their Acrobat Reader!!!   :lol:

('Cause it offers the same functions as the CS777 EFB.)

Thirding it - CS's is just a PDF reader. An EFB is WAY more than that  :P

The -300ER has the Nose and Tail cams.

The 200ER/LR/300/300ER have the gallery cams! 

If we ever do the EFB, it's going to be like the real thing, not a glorified jpg/pdf viewer.

I'm not sure what sense cabin galley cameras make in FSX either.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

So you can make sure the FAs aren't burning your dinner!

I know aerosoft made a static image appear in the A320's galley cam, not really useful but still a nice touch.

If we ever do the EFB, it's going to be like the real thing, not a glorified jpg/pdf viewer.

It is just a suggestion. A real EFB would be much better!

In that respect, Adobe did an EXCELLENT job on their Acrobat Reader!!!   :lol:

('Cause it offers the same functions as the CS777 EFB.)

Yes you are right about that. Obviously something  comming from PMDG must be over the top!! I am really looking forward for a PROPER EFB from PMDG!