Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Ant's T28D Released

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Its a shame it is not supplied with a dedicated  installer for P3d,looks like fsx only

peter

Its a shame it is not supplied with a dedicated  installer for P3d,looks like fsx only

peter

Perhaps you should see this post:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?78070-T-28D-Trojan-released-payware&p=802755&viewfull=1#post802755

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

peter

I'm afraid I can't guarantee the T-28D will work in p3d (I don't have p3d installed so can't personally check it).

I do make a demo version though (available on the website on my signature) and if the demo works in p3d for you then the full version should too. The only difference between the full and demo versions is demo is written in annoying locations and there is only one paint. You should be able to point the installer to the p3d directory. There are no user license limitations on using the T-28D in p3d. 

www.antsairplanes.com

@anthony31 You've got a definite winner here! Forgot to open the cowl flaps and in minutes got some hot cylinder heads.

Would be nice to see a you tube demo on how to map the throttle and mixture to an Axis with FSUIPC properly.  I see in the manual it says to use "Axis Throttle Set" "axis Throttle 1 Set" or "Throttle one set" but I haven't had much luck getting my Go Flight TQ6 set up. 

Also thought the engine would sound a bit "deeper/beefier"?

Edit: After un-assigning/ignoring my throttle axis in FSUIPC I was able to drag the throttle into the lower setting ranges where the engine sounds much more throaty and which in turn got my tactile transducer providing the feedback I expected.  Now I just need to get these axis setups sorted.

I'm getting great FPS though!

RE Thomason Jr.

Will be getting this bird later tonight

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Ok for those having the issue I was with setting up the throttle via registered FSUIPC (throttle only reads 0-16384 or basically from 1/2 throttle to full) here's the very simple fix...

1. Go to the axis assignment tab in FSUIPC and then hit the "rescan" button Move the axis you wish to program for the throttle so FSUIPC can ID it

2.In the "Type of Control Action Required box" move the bullet from "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration" to "Send to FS as a normal Axis"

3 Put a check mark in the first title field below and then use the drop down list of values to the right of that field and scroll down to "axis throttle set" or "Axis Throttle1 Set" or "Throttle1 Set" as outlined in the manual.

You should now have full range of throttle travel. Same priciple applies for setting up the mixture axis.

RE Thomason Jr.