Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Nice Video fom PilotsEYE

I don't know why they don't present them in English. All the crews speak perfect English and in my experience most Germans speak perfectly good English, too. Surely their market would be much bigger if they ditched the German language thing with subtitles? 

I don't know why they don't present them in English. All the crews speak perfect English and in my experience most Germans speak perfectly good English, too. Surely their market would be much bigger if they ditched the German language thing with subtitles? 

You know I watched all of their Youtube videos with English subtitles  it's actually not as bad as you think but you make a fair point. I have to say PilotsEye.tv do a far better job than Justplanes/ITVV in their videos. 

You know I watched all of their Youtube videos with English subtitles it's actually not as bad as you think but you make a fair point. I have to say PilotsEye.tv do a far better job than Justplanes/ITVV in their videos.

Agreed and with the way they structure their program I feel more like a jumpseater vs a watching another tutorial on the plane where they explain every little knob. If I already know how to operate the thing then I would rather see the crew in their normal behavior, and also its awesome that we get to follow them on their layover so you really get to feel what its like to be a part of the crew.

Just purchased the OnDemand video and watching now. Very good quality.

I think that JustPlanes is better when it comes to the detailed cockpit precedures and explainations, where PilotsEYE vid are of higher quality in terms of Camera angles.

Will write more after im done watching the 120 video!

Cheers

The best explaination of all is from ITVV... It's bad that they dont continue their work.

Just purchased the OnDemand video and watching now. Very good quality.

I think that JustPlanes is better when it comes to the detailed cockpit precedures and explainations, where PilotsEYE vid are of higher quality in terms of Camera angles.

Will write more after im done watching the 120 video!

Cheers

The best DVD's with the best explanation of all is from ITVV... It's bad that they don't continue their great work.

Another cool feature is that you can download documentation related to each video. Package includes information about each aircraft and copies of the flightplans they used. It's free on their website. http://pilotseye.tv/en/downloads/?paged=2

That's cool! I was wondering where could I get the flight plan and load sheet for the flight. Im definitely recreating the flight when the PMDG 777 is out :)

Another cool feature is that you can download documentation related to each video. Package includes information about each aircraft and copies of the flightplans they used. It's free on their website. http://pilotseye.tv/en/downloads/?paged=2

Awesome! I never knew that - loved the Aerologic video - quality on Bluray was just outstanding :)

You get used to the German - subtitles are fine. But I do think they would have a bigger market if it was done in English - this Aerologic crew spoke perfect English in the bits that were not German - so why not!

I have to say PilotsEye.tv do a far better job than Justplanes/ITVV in their videos. 

I watched the 777F video. It is eye-candy. Admittedly wonderful eye candy. But they don't take you through the panels and systems like they do in the ITVV videos. You won't gain any insight on the systems of the 777 watching their video. 

On most ITVV videos they cover every major panel and switch. For example, you follow the fuel movement process on Concorde's tanks controlling CofG.

ITVV's approach with PilotsEye's camera work would be perfection!

I watched the 777F video. It is eye-candy. Admittedly wonderful eye candy. But they don't take you through the panels and systems like they do in the ITVV videos. You won't gain any insight on the systems of the 777 watching their video.

On most ITVV videos they cover every major panel and switch. For example, you follow the fuel movement process on Concorde's tanks controlling CofG.

ITVV's approach with PilotsEye's camera work would be perfection!

I'd beg to agree. I would also suggest you get the JustPlanes AirCanada polar ops for the Boeing 777. Very informative.

But you have to take into account that pilot's eye aims to show you how things work in a normal crew environment hence why much of their stuff is unscripted, they are not out there to show you every detail about the planes themselves. 

I'd beg to agree. I would also suggest you get the JustPlanes AirCanada polar ops for the Boeing 777. Very informative.

Thanks for the tip. I find the JustPlanes line-up a bit daunting, so it's good to have a recommendation. Cheers.

After you have watched Pilotseye Hong Kong, you can't until PMDG 777 realase! :)

ShYtTlL.jpg

Taken with my mobile. :P

i just bought their VOD. the quality of the video is amazing and i love their work. however the bad thing about the VOD is that u cant download it and u are not able to watch the videos past 7 days. your probably better off buying their DVD