Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Huge complaint - Majestic have really ruined the hobby...

Dear Majestic,

I wish to complain.

You see, I used to enjoy flying 5 or 6 of the highest quality aircraft add-on releases for FSX.    Since the release of your Q400, I have found that, despite trying, I cannot enjoy any other aircraft within the hobby.      I won't mention any products or brands, but suffice to say even the 'cream of the crop' just are not measuring up for me any more, in terms of immersion, quality, sound, performance, and flight model.

So I want to complain to Majestic for their selfishness, in leaving me with only one aircraft that I can fly in FSX !!!!!!

Oh and ..................... THANK YOU !!!

A.Simmer

:lol:

Dear Majestic,

I wish to complain.

You see, I used to enjoy flying 5 or 6 of the highest quality aircraft add-on releases for FSX.    Since the release of your Q400, I have found that, despite trying, I cannot enjoy any other aircraft within the hobby.      I won't mention any products or brands, but suffice to say even the 'cream of the crop' just are not measuring up for me any more, in terms of immersion, quality, sound, performance, and flight model.

So I want to complain to Majestic for their selfishness, in leaving me with only one aircraft that I can fly in FSX !!!!!!

A.Simmer

+1

It's absolutely amazing.

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

+1

So far other than scenery on my reinstall Majestic and PMDG 737,MD11, ,JS4100 are the only aircraft that has been installed.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

Dear Majestic,

I wish to complain.

A.Simmer

Well played, sir. Well played. :good:

Got me as well! Came in here like 'you gotta be kidding me.....'

Another +1, this has got me hooked!

turontado117, on 03 May 2013 - 8:51 PM, said:

hello! may i ask how good is the dash 8 q400? cause im really curious about this payware.

The OP is not exaggerating. It really is good. I have always been a Turboprop fan not only due to the sound but the fact that most sectors are short, and I have limited time for simming with family, work, etc. I've never been all that impressed with other turboprop offerings but this one really takes the cake. It is immersive. It sounds freaking AWESOME. And it certainly is a challenge to learn. WAAAAAY different systems wise than any Boeing jet.

I certainly think it's worth it. You may encounter a bug here and there, but rest assured Majestic are working very hard to correct them. And not everyone has encountered any issues, so don't let that dissuade you. Note the "SP1" thread?? That SP was released to their BETA team I think three days after release. They are working hard. But as it is now, it is a very enjoyable A/C to fly and learn.

How good? I'd say exceptionally good. I never cared much for turboprops until this one came along. After a several hours of flight training and reading, I found myself interested in flying the PMDG J41 and some freeware turboprops. Now I find them more easily understood and enjoyable. Jumping back in the Q400 is an absolute treat and challenge..it'll keep you awake at the wheel!

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Dear Majestic,

I wish to complain.

You see, I used to enjoy flying 5 or 6 of the highest quality aircraft add-on releases for FSX. Since the release of your Q400, I have found that, despite trying, I cannot enjoy any other aircraft within the hobby. I won't mention any products or brands, but suffice to say even the 'cream of the crop' just are not measuring up for me any more, in terms of immersion, quality, sound, performance, and flight model.

A.Simmer

Absolutely agree with you.

In fact, if FSX developers fail to adopt the same NASA flight dynamics software in the future and code the flight dynamics totally outside of the sim... then they will be doing us a disservice, and giving us what amounts to second best.

Majestic Software have raised the bar more than a notch. The dash, is the best 50 quid I have ever spent on FSX.

The OP is not exaggerating. It really is good. I have always been a Turboprop fan not only due to the sound but the fact that most sectors are short, and I have limited time for simming with family, work, etc. I've never been all that impressed with other turboprop offerings but this one really takes the cake. It is immersive. It sounds freaking AWESOME. And it certainly is a challenge to learn. WAAAAAY different systems wise than any Boeing jet.

I certainly think it's worth it. You may encounter a bug here and there, but rest assured Majestic are working very hard to correct them. And not everyone has encountered any issues, so don't let that dissuade you. Note the "SP1" thread?? That SP was released to their BETA team I think three days after release. They are working hard. But as it is now, it is a very enjoyable A/C to fly and learn.

+1 This is the perfect family man/working man aircraft we've all been looking for. Not to mention it raises the bar in a lot of areas period.

+1. You spoiled AXE FPS benchmark  <_< 

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Looks interesting but ot get the whole package including training docs is about $160 Cdn...too rich for me.

spacer.png

Im happy with just the pilot version, man this thing humbled me pretty quick, a real challenge to fly.

Im happy with just the pilot version, man this thing humbled me pretty quick, a real challenge to fly.

Same. I have to say that the Real Dash 8 cockpit ergonomics are not as intuitive as say an airbus.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png