Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Huge complaint - Majestic have really ruined the hobby...

Looks interesting but ot get the whole package including training docs is about $160 Cdn...too rich for me.

You can split the cost by buying the Pilot version now and then paying the difference later in the year when the upgrades are released

Looks interesting but ot get the whole package including training docs is about $160 Cdn...too rich for me.

Pilot, or Pro version if you want the HUD etc, is all you need.

Trouble is, I await the PMDG 777 and funds are tight.

spacer.png

...the fact that most sectors are short, and I have limited time for simming with family, work, etc...

That's exactly my situation.  I've failed to get to grips with several good a/c for lack of time.  Turboprop operations would be perfect for me.  Just waiting on a hardware fix and then I'm in.

You snooze you lose, my friend :smile:

You don't need to spend $160 to get in on the act, that's crazy!... I'm a student and don't have a quarter of that to spend.  The current (Pilot?) version is plenty complex and plenty fun.     I had a few points stored up in the Just Flight store (but only maybe £8), and the Q400 cost me £22 ........ that's insane value for how good it is.

You snooze you lose, my friend :smile:

You don't need to spend $160 to get in on the act, that's crazy!... I'm a student and don't have a quarter of that to spend.  The current (Pilot?) version is plenty complex and plenty fun.     I had a few points stored up in the Just Flight store (but only maybe £8), and the Q400 cost me £22 ........ that's insane value for how good it is.

Heck, its a pretty good value at full price!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Dear Majestic,

I wish to complain.

You see, I used to enjoy flying 5 or 6 of the highest quality aircraft add-on releases for FSX. Since the release of your Q400, I have found that, despite trying, I cannot enjoy any other aircraft within the hobby. I won't mention any products or brands, but suffice to say even the 'cream of the crop' just are not measuring up for me any more, in terms of immersion, quality, sound, performance, and flight model.

So I want to complain to Majestic for their selfishness, in leaving me with only one aircraft that I can fly in FSX !!!!!!

Oh and ..................... THANK YOU !!!

A.Simmer

:lol:

+1

The Q400 is an absolutely brillant addon, although in terms of content and detail it's probably not as great as the NGX or perhaps the Leonardo Maddog. However this is just the pilot edition and I'm sure Majestic will likely dazzle us even more with the pro and training editions.

For the other developers like Black Box and Captainsim, please pay attention to Majestic's development and pricing model because this is how you do addons the right way.

The Q400 is an absolutely brillant addon, although in terms of content and detail it's probably not as great as the NGX or perhaps the Leonardo Maddog. However this is just the pilot edition and I'm sure Majestic will likely dazzle us even more with the pro and training editions.

For the other developers like Black Box and Captainsim, please pay attention to Majestic's development and pricing model because this is how you do addons the right way.

Absolutely. I haven't got the aircraft only because I'm trying get to grips with CoolSky DC9 I just bought and love but the fact that the Q400 has a flight model outside that of FSX is absolutely brilliant. If its as good as peeps are saying and if developers do adopt this system, there will be no need to eventually move to XP.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Would be interested to hear from people how A2A's aircraft stack up as I love their machines.

Would be interested to hear from people how A2A's aircraft stack up as I love their machines.

I own and fly the A2A P-51, Spitfire, Piper Cub, and B-17G, all accusimmed. I adore them. That said, they are different aircraft than the Majestic Q400, which I'm coming to love as well. Apples to Oranges, as they say.

The Q400 offers at least a comparable level of flight fidelity and of course has a more complex and modern suite of systems. Once the Pro version is available in a few months, which will include failures simulation and other features, I expect this terrific aircraft to be on par with A2A offerings.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I too love everything that A2A have released, but as Wayne said, the Q400 isn't comparable to any A2A releases in terms of what is being modelled .........  but the overall "magic ingredient" (quality) that you know you'll get in an A2A release, is also baked into the MJC Q400. :wink:

flight model outside that of FSX is absolutely brilliant.

For the most part yes but it also has its negatives like playing/interfacing with external programs..

Well, i think i have all good payware aircrafts for FSX and FS9. In my opinion, this is the best one, really. I didn't touched my NGX and Maddog since i bought Q400. It has some buggs that needs to be fixed, that is normal. I'm sure that will not be a problem. Judging by the quality of this plane - imposible is nothing for majestic. 

I'm not waiting for any other product now, i have all i need :)

Really, congratulations Majestic! And a big Thank you!

All the best

And the patch has been released...although not every vendor has it available yet. Emails are to be sent to purchasers notifying them when it is.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png