Sign in to follow this  
mark22

Thank you World Of AI!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but considering that World Of AI was about to pull the plug they have suddenly released a whole new load of packages on a frequent basis.

In fact they have released 15 new and updated packages this year so far which is fantastic. So once again, a big thank you to WOAI for continuing to release packages for us all to enjoy, may it continue!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.

WOAI is THE reason why I still have FS9 on my system.  When I fly with the sim, I have a ton of company in the skies.  At night it looks very nice--you see the lights of aircraft coming in to land at big cities, just like you would in real life.  Their work has been a wonderful addition to our hobby.

John

You should really also thank all of the people who spend their free time developing freeware models,repaints and flight plans for AI use which then WOAI only packages (that's right WOAI never made a model/repaint/flight plan) and gives you in a neat simple to install package.

Without those guys there wouldn't be a WOAI.

You should really also thank all of the people who spend their free time developing freeware models,repaints and flight plans for AI use which then WOAI only packages (that's right WOAI never made a model/repaint/flight plan) and gives you in a neat simple to install package.

Without those guys there wouldn't be a WOAI.

nearly all users know thats true but don't make it sound that WOAI deserves no credit at all!

Bravo! :yahoo:  WOAI for keeping us occupied building our hobby! :yahoo:

nearly all users know thats true but don't make it sound that WOAI deserves no credit at all!

I am sorry but its quite annoying hearing about WOAI models, WOAI paints and WOAI flight plans when there are in fact none.

WOAI deserve credit off course but more importantly the people who supply the rest deserve even more credit and unfortunately they are not getting it.

I am talking about credit from the community not name credit as WOAI clearly states in all its packages which files are used and gives proper name credits.

Bla, bla, bla.........

Eat more fruit!

Bla, bla, bla.........

Another helpful and useful post.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

WOAI makes the whole process simple. No matter what others have done it's the ease of use that's prevalent here. All the developers deserve credit but WOAI brings their effort to a larger audience. So in essence more AI developers need to be in here thanking WOAI as well not just us.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Being the original poster of this topic we are really being treated to a lot of packages recently, so far there has been a new or updated package released every day this month so far. Now that is kinda impressive don't you think?!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.