Sign in to follow this  
FengFZD

My ENB, EFFECTS, AV6, etc. settings

Rich, if you delete your d3d9.dll from your FS9 root folder, everything goes back to normal? If so, try another DLL.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@23-144 Hz (locked at 120 Hz, FreeSync ON), Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Luis thanks...I did and it went back to normal...what other dll do you suggest that would work with Feng's settings?

Rich

Luis thanks...I did and it went back to normal...what other dll do you suggest that would work with Feng's settings?

Rich

Well, I tried using the one Pablo Díaz ships with his HDE clouds, but I haven't tested yet FengFZD's ini. I'm not sure if this works or not. I see some differences between Pablo and Feng's [ENGINE] sections.

Do you remember at least the name of the zip file? Or will the installer included in Pablo Díaz' HDE clouds be enough?

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@23-144 Hz (locked at 120 Hz, FreeSync ON), Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Thank you so much!! This really works!. My sim looks sharper and more real now!. And it was easy to do after some advice from the gurus :).

Tapani Österberg

Thanks for posting your settings. Your videos look great!

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

A little test ...

Without EBN

noCSZlF.jpg

With Dillon INI

jZmEeH8.jpg

The only effect I notice is that the sim is going darker (contrast also) .....

A little test ...

The only effect I notice is that the sim is going darker (contrast also) .....

With my ENB you want to use the brightest sky texture you can find during the day time or the sky will look too dark. With a bright sky texture the high's and lows are very pronounced leaving a great shadowing effect in the sim.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Wow!  Very nice settings.  The sharpening feature is new to me and looks great.  The dusk/night times look amazing with these settings and UT night lights enabled.  Thanks for sharing.

Dillon's ENB setting is great too.  I've been using it off and on since Dec.  I like to rotate between ENB, SweetFX and FXAA.